Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Copmany of Heroes CE Campaign + Custom Game Population,Ammo,Fuel,Manpower hack

First note: CE = Cheat Engine I'm not going to provide a link google it....

1. Open cheat engine and company of heroes online
    2. Launch Game
    3. Open coho in CE (see screenshot)

4.Select Campaign in the tabs
    5.Chose a campaign mission
    6.(I'll pick ”Hill 192" For this tut)
    ーI'll start with ammo since that's the easiest one.
    7.Pause the game (Click on menu or just alt+tab)
    8.Look at your current amount of ammo
    ⑨.Set type to float. Type 300 in the search box and click first scan. (See screenshot)

10.When you scan CE searches for all number that match the one you put in. In my current game 3,609 Are the same。
    11.Now you'll need to either increase or decrease the amount you're looking for (rule of CE), So why don't we select the flamethrower upgrade for the engineers?
    12.Select the upgrade and when you've done so, pause the game again・
    13。Type 250 in cheat engine (or whatever other number the ammo now is)
    And click next scan (see screenshot)

14.When I pressed next scan I had 2 numbers left. If you don't just cancel the flamethrower upgrade so you have 300 ammo again and then search for 300. and repeat until you also have 2 numbers left.
    15.Double click on the 2 numbers. They will now be in your CT (=cheat table) Click on the numbers and change them to whatever you like the next time your ammo changes in the game it will be changed to the value you put in the cheat table. (see screenshot)

16.If you still have the flametrowher upgrade getting ready cancel it so you're ammo will change And you'll get the hacked value.

^ Fuel, Manpower They both work in the same way as listed above so I'm not going to get all detailed over it just do the same and think instead of ammo it says fuel/manpower.

Population:
    Very short guide: It works the same way as ammo only it's stored as 4 byte.
    Long guide:
    1.Look at your current population amount.
    2.Type it in CE. (Remember set type to 4 byte)

3.Select First Scan
    4.Now build a pioneer

5.Type the new value in and select next scan
    5a.If you have 2 values left stop and change the value to 1 or 0 and freeze it.
    6.Since I don't have 2 values left I'll have to build another pioneer squad do so and insert your population amount again next scan etc....
    7.Keep repeating this process until you have 2 left.
    8.Double click on the correct values, Change them to zero、 And freeze them.

⑨.Build a new unit and your population will be frozen at the amount of population that unit cost.

Both of this also works for a custom game with no other players than you in it!

Happy Hacking~ ( ̄ー ̄)

Quick note: I'm just a noob in hacking so don't expect anything special...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mizuruii For This Useful Post:

polip187 (12-08-2010),SlijpSchijf (02-05-2011),srk (10-12-2010),XDusucx (10-25-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Dude you are awesome! I hope someday someone will make resource hacks for reward games. You are great ;P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Faronas View Post
    Dude you are awesome! I hope someday someone will make resource hacks for reward games. You are great ;P
    No thanks It's just something I figured out~

Quick notice don't try to hack your supply,command points or exp. They're server stored so you can't edit it.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mizuruii For This Useful Post:

XDusucx (01-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    This is more than awesome. I'd buy you a beer if you lived near me.

On your other thread about drop hack, I am guessing that works with any of the above hacks too, not only pop hack.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to srk For This Useful Post:

XDusucx (01-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    But this isnt useful , maybe only for heroes leveling. Someone should create map hack like it was on vCOH and drop hack is very risky , as i read in coho forums some peoples got banned for drop hacking.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Faronas For This Useful Post:

XDusucx (01-19-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by srk View Post
    This is more than awesome. I'd buy you a beer if you lived near me.

On your other thread about drop hack, I am guessing that works with any of the above hacks too, not only pop hack.
    I don't drink beer but thanks anyhow :3
    Yes, It's true it works with all of these other but pop is easiest because that one changes slowest of all.

But this isnt useful , maybe only for heroes leveling. Someone should create map hack like it was on vCOH and drop hack is very risky , as i read in coho forums some peoples got banned for drop hacking.
    Never drop hack in a 1v1.... because then they will know who did it.. or even better... DON'T drophack...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuruii View Post
    Yes, It's true it works with all of these other but pop is easiest because that one changes slowest of all.
    Never drop hack in a 1v1.... because then they will know who did it.. or even better... DON'T drophack...
    I see what you mean. In a reward game all the values are constantly changing and there is no pause. Among those pop is the easiest one, though not really that easy.

To that I'd like to add: sometimes you may get more than 2 values. If you have a reasonable number of suspected addresses (let's say 10) for a resource, add them to the address list using the red arrow at the lower right corner of the FOUND box. Then select all, right click, change value to 9999 (this is for all but pop). Get back in game to let the change happen. After you see 9999 on your desired resource, go back out and look for 9999 or close to 9999 on your address list. Delete the rest of the addresses from the address list. Usually you'll see only 2 addresses with value equal or close to 9999. For pop use something like 20 on all the suspected addresses. Get back in game. There is no change yet. Take a note of the current pop in game. Go back to CE. There should be 2-3 addresses that show the current pop instead of showing 20. The rest may or may not show 20. Delete all that don't show the current pop. Put value 20 to those 2-3 addresses and check FROZEN.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by srk; 10-13-2010 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizuruii View Post

You can still know who drophacked even in 4v4 game. If someone is lagging (and everyone in the game gets lag grace left message from 1 player) and then all of sudden enemy team drops out, then it's obvious who drophacked. I got 2 people banned for drophacking already, yay me. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by ihack4 View Post

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You can find changing values with scan type "Value between" but then you found and change value like pop you getting synch error.

Thanks
    You can find changing values with scan type "Value between" but then you found and change value like pop you getting synch error.
    Yes you can do so. but there are a lot of values ranging between the ones you would be looking for. trust me pop is fastest.

Thanks
    Is this also working for reward games? Just asking because I saw on titel only Campain and Custom game.

Thanks

BTW GREAT AWESOME WORK!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zhokar1985 View Post
    Is this also working for reward games? Just asking because I saw on titel only Campain and Custom game.

Thanks

BTW GREAT AWESOME WORK!
    No.

i aint going to tell you and its not mine i have a list of all the people who go on mpgh.net and youtube and all website

wait whos IP address is this 192.168.0.1 hes always online plz check your ip address
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost871 View Post
    OMG
    I Dont Know , But Try To Fuck him

Thanks

Thanks

BTW GREAT AWESOME WORK!
    In a reward game it does something else

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mizuruii For This Useful Post:

srk (10-15-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Thanks
    BTW GREAT AWESOME WORK!
    It desynchronizes you from the other players and drops you from the game. There are rumors that dropping this way may cost you xp, supplies, and even ban. You may ask, how will they know. I have seen it myself many times. When someone starts doing this, at first he starts lagging periodically from all the alt-tabbing. The server makes everyone wait for him in order to make it a fair game. One more annoyance, and one more reason for someone to report the guy.

When the desynchronization kicks in, the player drops. There is 50% chance of you winning this way, 90% chance of someone reporting you, and 50% chance of you getting banned. But I am told more people are getting banned from this now a days. Personally, I don't think it is worth the risk.

My advice: stay in game even if it is a losing game from start. You will get exp none the less. And there were times when I got about the same amount of exp from a losing game as I would get form a winning one. So its not a bad deal. This way you'll level up faster too.

When you level up use your improvement points on your favorite ability. Don't spread it to multiple abilities. Focus on one in the beginning and it will serve you well in game. If needed, "retrain" your commander to reset your abilities. As you progress you can completely improve your favorite ability and focus on another one. You can still have other abilities in your slots, but no need to upgrade them for the moment.

Read the descriptions of the abilities and their upgrades. Choose one with most damage, and have the possibilities of being available sooner in game. As you use your improvement points upgrading that ability you will be able to show your might sooner than others. Trust me, the sooner you get a destructive ability on your hand the better. Use it wisely. Often times combine your abilities with you or you allys' attack moves.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by srk; 10-15-2010 at 12:40 AM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to srk For This Useful Post:

zhokar1985 (10-15-2010)

Thanks
    Thank you for your explanation. But I am already playing CoH since 3 years or more.

And I already saw when I was trying the drop hack thing with my friend yesterday, that you do not always get the win. So it is really not worth the risk of a ban

Also I mostly play 3v3 or 4v4 because I think it is more fun with more players in one match. And as I am playing axis we win often enough the fair way

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast