Poll: What is the most bull shit religion?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

The most bull shit religion?

You decide.
    All votes are public.

Thanks
    If Scientology doesn't get an easy win here..I have no hope in my fellow humans.

Thanks
    Scientology makes no sense at all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Bawls View Post
    If Scientology doesn't get an easy win here..I have no hope in my fellow humans.
    Well, I look at what causes more damage.
    Scientology can not even come close to the damage the cult of global warming will do in the near future.

These cultists drove up the price of food and killed hundreds of thousands of people in third-world nations.
    Can Scientologists do that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    "Global Warming/Climate Change"

I hope you're trolling, either that or you're just an idiot.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    it depends, they each have some smart people and some morons

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    im sorry but i got to go with Islam.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    "Global Warming/Climate Change"

I hope you're trolling, either that or you're just an idiot.
    I'm not trolling.

I am a skeptic…Global warming has become a new religion. - Ivan Giaever, Nobel Laureate

^^^ Seems he agrees with me, along with 40,000+ scientists.
    That's much more than the bull shit 500 special-interest scientists that were part of the "consensus".

Scientists abandon global warming 'lie'

31,478 Scientist Say Global Warming Is A Hoax - by IdeaScale
    31,478 Scientist Say Global Warming Is A Hoax
    It is a blatant lie put forth in the media that makes it seem there is only a fringe of scientists who don’t buy into anthropogenic global warming.” – U.S Government Atmospheric Scientist Stanley B. Goldenberg of the Hurricane Research Division of NOAA.
    Warming fears are the “worst scientific scandal in the history…When people come to know what the truth is, they will feel deceived by science and scientists.” - UN IPCC Japanese Scientist Dr. Kiminori Itoh, an award-winning PhD environmental physical chemist.
    “For how many years must the planet cool before we begin to understand that the planet is not warming? For how many years must cooling go on?" - Geologist Dr. David Gee the chairman of the science committee of the 2008 International Geological Congress who has authored 130 plus peer reviewed papers, and is currently at Uppsala University in Sweden.
    https://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ja...-my-long-life/

It is of course, the global warming scam, with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave. It is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist.

And last but not least, this is one reason why I don't trust climatologists.

Since I am no longer affiliated with any organization nor receiving any funding, I can speak quite frankly….As a scientist I remain skeptical.” - Atmospheric Scientist Dr. Joanne Simpson, the first woman in the world to receive a PhD in meteorology and formerly of NASA who has authored more than 190 studies and has been called “among the most preeminent scientists of the last 100 years.
    Why the fuck would you fuck your career over by stating the truth when you can just lie and make a lot of money?

Here's also something the Liberals intentionally left out: CO2 fluctuations are a product of temperature change, not the cause. Current CO2 increases will not affect future temperature; rather, current current CO2 levels indicate that it was warmer 500-800 years ago.

While the limousine Democratic and Liberal elites ride around in their non-enoronmentally-friendly jet planes, they tell us to stop polluting. They stand to make trillions off the global warming lie. Honestly... How is paying taxes going to save the world?

And all the little, obedient Democrats and Liberals are the worshippers of this insane cult. What about that insane family who decided on a suicide pack because they fear global warming? Does that not sound like what religious cultists do?

The good news is that other nations are waking up to this religious scam. Britain's latest poll suggest more people there don't believe in the global warming religion. The only nation to have more than half the population yet to understand this scam is the US, and that's because most of us only listen to the liberal propaganda machine and never seeks to question its validity. In the US, global warming is the biggest religion. Its believers far exceed the amount of Christians. And that's not even the bad part. We have already seen the amount of economic and social damage global warming, environmental whack jobs can do. Just look at Spain's new "green" economy. The scary thing is that even though Spain's economic records were leaked, Obama claims he wants the US to follow Spain's direction.
    Also, just look at how food prices have skyrocketed thanks to these green bastards. They are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in third-world nations. But you'll never hear stories like this in the left media. Why do you think CNN is called Communist News Network?

Last edited by Hyperion; 10-13-2010 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    I'm not trolling.

^^^ Seems he agrees with me, along with 40,000+ scientists.
    That's much more than the bull shit 500 special-interest scientists that were part of the "consensus".

Scientists abandon global warming 'lie'

31,478 Scientist Say Global Warming Is A Hoax - by IdeaScale

US physics professor: 'Global warming is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life' – Telegraph Blogs

And last but not least, this is one reason why I don't trust climatologists.

Why the fuck would you fuck your career over by stating the truth when you can just lie and make a lot of money?

Here's also something the Liberals intentionally left out: CO2 fluctuations are a product of temperature change, not the cause. Current CO2 increases will not affect future temperature; rather, current current CO2 levels indicate that it was warmer 500-800 years ago.

While the limousine Democratic and Liberal elites ride around in their non-enoronmentally-friendly jet planes, they tell us to stop polluting. They stand to make trillions off the global warming lie. Honestly... How is paying taxes going to save the world?

And all the little, obedient Democrats and Liberals are the worshippers of this insane cult. What about that insane family who decided on a suicide pack because they fear global warming? Does that not sound like what religious cultists do?

The good news is that other nations are waking up to this religious scam. Britain's latest poll suggest more people there don't believe in the global warming religion. The only nation to have more than half the population yet to understand this scam is the US, and that's because most of us only listen to the liberal propaganda machine and never seeks to question its validity. In the US, global warming is the biggest religion. Its believers far exceed the amount of Christians. And that's not even the bad part. We have already seen the amount of economic and social damage global warming, environmental whack jobs can do. Just look at Spain's new "green" economy. The scary thing is that even though Spain's economic records were leaked, Obama claims he wants the US to follow Spain's direction.
    Also, just look at how food prices have skyrocketed thanks to these green bastards. They are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people in third-world nations. But you'll never hear stories like this in the left media. Why do you think CNN is called Communist News Network?

Global warming/climate change doesn't necessitate human involvement to occur what matters is that these changes are happening whether we cause them or not and these changes will affect the way we live and depending on the severity of these outcomes we should change environmental policies accordingly. Here let me show you what a credible article looks like:
    BEYOND THE IVORY TOWER: The Scientific Consensus on Climate Change -- Oreskes 306 (5702): 1686 -- Science
    not articles from WND (Really? World net daily ).
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The problem is that people put so much money into it, it might as well be some organization/religion.

Most bullshit religion is probably scientology, god bless southpark.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Global warming/climate change doesn't necessitate human involvement to occur what matters is that these changes are happening whether we cause them or not and these changes will affect the way we live and depending on the severity of these outcomes we should change environmental policies accordingly. Here let me show you what a credible article looks like:
    BEYOND THE IVORY TOWER: The Scientific Consensus on Climate Change -- Oreskes 306 (5702): 1686 -- Science
    not articles from WND (Really? World net daily ).
    Really? Sciencemag?

Sorry, but I think most of us are through with these leftist propaganda machines. Why do you think they all have such low ratings? People don't take them seriously any more. Even Fox has better ratings.
    Also, look at when the article was written. 6-years-ago. A lot has changed since then.
    And judging by what you posted, I'm assuming you didn't read all my post.
    I'm also assuming you never heard of climate-gate. I mean, if you get your info from left-wing sites, there's no way you could know what's really going on.

There is no consensus. There never was and there never is.
    That article takes account mainly from IPCC. Read my post again. One of the quotes was from a UN IPCC LEADER who admitted global warming was a sophisticatedly-orchestrated scam.

Here's another one:
    https://www.independent.org/blog/index.php?p=6645
    The UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change misled the press and public into believing that thousands of scientists backed its claims on manmade global warming, according to Mike Hulme, a prominent climate scientist and IPCC insider. The actual number of scientists who backed that claim was “only a few dozen experts,” he states in a paper for Progress in Physical Geography, co-authored with student Martin Mahony.
    The fact that they even used IPCC automatically invalidates the entire article.

Also, WND seems to be right.

650 scientists debunk UN global warming report. - Manage Your Life on Shine

Just look up 650 scientists UN on google and you'll get tons of articles all reporting the same thing.
    And regardless of whether man is causing global warming or not, the reason why I call it a religion is due to leftist politicians and their love for the carbon tax. It's kinda like paying the 10% tithe if you go to church services.

Lastly, what "environmental policies" are you talking about?
    The only environmental policy that's being discussed is the carbon tax and using less energy. Again, policies which affect our lifestyle. Kinda like religion, huh?

P.S. I think you misunderstood the article. Of course everyone agrees that the climate is changing. THat article is suggesting man caused it.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 10-14-2010 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Well the main problem with paroxysm's link is that in the past 2(?) years a lot of scientist come forward calling global warming bs, scientist that were actually working for gw shit.

Oh and that hacked computer with falsified records or some shit.

IDK i don't pay attention to this shit, i just hear about it from news every so often.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    1. Judaism
    2. Christianity

The oldest are getting fucked up w/ time .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Well the main problem with paroxysm's link is that in the past 2(?) years a lot of scientist come forward calling global warming bs, scientist that were actually working for gw shit.

Oh and that hacked computer with falsified records or some shit.

IDK i don't pay attention to this shit, i just hear about it from news every so often.
    Climate Gate nonsense has been thoroughly shown to be nothing more than sensationalized journalism. That's what happens when you have laymen reporting on scientific topics.

Kurtz: "Why has Glenn Beck ... not revisited" CRU emails controversy following scientist's exoneration? | Media Matters for America
    Science and Technology Committee - UK Parliament
    https://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/08/sc...limate.html?hp
    Response by the University of East Anglia to the Report by Lord Oxburgh?s Science Assessment Panel - University of East Anglia (UEA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why are you quoting me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast