Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thumbs up Who is responsible for what is done in this community

Hello. It’s been a little while since I’ve been a key role in helping out the community and a role of making guides for the well being of the community. Therefore, because of these circumstances, and because of the fact that I see much too many threads that clearly blame the wrong people for the wrong reason, I’ve decided to make this guide. Now, if you are going to be a troll, or if you are going to just post “wall of text” or “tl;dr”, I recommend, and I quote Polleus with all due respect, press that back button. If you have something to say, and have to think. “Will I be infracted / warned for this?” don’t post it. I could care less about what you have to say if it has a negative approach.

Lately, this forums has seen an increase in threads such as the following:

“what is with the uber out break of hacks i have played the same exact hacker for 2 weeks no HE HAS STILL NOT BEEN BANNED and this one shot kill thru wallss thing is spreading like fire and there is another one were he becomes un kickable when he kills u it counts as suicide on u and doesnt show his name anywere IS Z8 replaceing xtrap because it obviouly isnt working?”

And

“MODS! enough of the hacks! every room every day. i stopped buying zp already ill never give these people any more money. i think they dont care or are making money on the *** too. im about done with this game. gonna go back to cs i guess. “

All grammar formalities and errors aside, these threads are misimformed and invalid because of sources. For example, moderators don’t patch hacks, nor does Z8Games patch hacks.

Without further ado, here is my thread. I apologize for any misconceptions, I’m a bit rusty from making these threads.

Who does what for this Cross Fire community?

I guess I’ll put this in the order of the bottom rankers [forumers] to the high rankers [Developers and Company owners]

Forumers [also known as posters, and community members]

Forumers are a huge part of the community. They are, traditionally and by common sense, a huge part [excluding the GM’s and the other staff members, the MOD to Registered Member [of this whole community] ratio is 13 : 349923, which rounded off is approximately 1 : 27000]. We obviously know that we don’t have 349923 forumers actively participating in chats, but some numbers are estimates, and are there just to show a small picture. Forumers also make up most of the discussions and threads here on the forums. Needless to be said, forumers are an asset most of the time to the community and, without these forumers, the well-being, and the basic life of the forum would be jeopardized.

Nevertheless, we do have a huge chunk of responsibility. There are rules [for a complete list of rules, click here]. There are people that can and will reprimand us for our failure to follow the aforementioned rules. This is mainly to keep the balance and peace in the community.

The forumers are the heart of the community in my opinion. Without any forumers, the community would cease to exist and the forum would be a “group” of moderators and staff members.

Moderators[also known as MOD’s]

The following are the assigned moderators for the Cross Fire forum:

[MOD]Greycloak - His member profile
    [MOD]D34d3y3 - His member profile
    [MOD]BlindRob - His member profile
    [MOD]dot - His member profile
    [MOD]Rex - His member profile
    [MOD]Giggletron - His member profile
    [MOD]DDoTt - His member profile
    [MOD]Bruce - His member profile
    [MOD]Polleus - His member profile

These moderators are the “policemen” of this forum community. They, along with the GM’s keep the day to day basis of the community out of turmoil and in balance and peace. These moderators enforce aforementioned rules and regulations, and can distribute their discipline to all forumers. They are basically volunteers who have been selected by the company to keep the forums clean and organized.

Moderators can ban forum members, and have a link to those higher, so are able to issue in game bans as well. In addition, they can give forum infractions and warnings, and issue bans on the forums. Please be noted and informed, your IP can be blocked from the forums.

Super Moderators[also known as Super MOD’s]

To keep this thread accurate, I won’t take second guesses and give a list of the Super MOD’s. There isn’t much to say about them anyways.

Super MOD’s are a step higher from the MOD’s. They actually do work for Z8Games and work in the Z8Games building. They can ban / infract as well, have access to the administrator panel, and are even closer with the GM’s and up because they can just walk up the stairs or take the elevator to get into contact with those higher above.

Game Managers [also known as GM’s]

GM’s are the link from the company to the forums. They are the people we look to on a daily basis for help and information on the game. They also do work in the Z8Games building and have the powers of the Super MOD’s, but can IP ban us. Some Super Moderators have the [GM] tag because they also help in game.

There are two types of GM’s, the In Game & Forum GM's and the Off hours & Support GM's. Currently, our In Game & Forum GM is [GM]Saidin, and our Off hours & Support team is as follows:

[GM]BigBang
    [GM]SevenC
    [GM]My7h
    [GM]Mark
    [GM]Hpx
    [GM]GoTsoL

All GM’s will and can answer your questions in a professional manner as this is their day to day jobs, and they care much about their source of income and their beauty and joy of a community.

The Community Manager [also known as the CM]

The Community Manager is the person in charge of updating us, the forumers on the day to day life of Z8Games and Cross Fire. Our CM is [CM]FallenAngel. Many people think he owns Z8Games, he doesn’t. He works for Z8Games. FallenAngel posts updates such as the new ZP promotion. Usually, Saidin does these things, but FallenAngel may do this time to time.

XTrap

XTrap is the game’s anti-cheat. They are not, I repeat, are not a team of company-hired people who ban hackers. XTrap is a program that detects and finds hacks, and tries to report it to Z8Games. Essentially, if they see a blocked program, they will close your game client.

XTrap patches every once in a while. Don’t blame it on them if they don’t patch! There’s really nothing you can do about it.

Developers [also known as the Devs]

Just to clarify before anybody else says anything at all. SmileGate is and always was, the developer(s) of Cross Fire. For more information, click here. Z8Games is merely the website publisher and host, which means they don’t make the patches, nor do they have a 100% say in what goes in it. SmileGate picks and chooses what will go into the next patch, as they have an array of code and material to choose to send us.

The developers send the patch information to North America, and the patch is relayed to us after being tested on test servers.

I’d like to end by thanking those who took the time out of their lives to actually read some of this. I would also like to ask you to tell anybody and everybody who makes these faults of mis-communication. If you still blame Z8Games for their “neglectful attitude of fixing hacks”, I seriously hope you’re either being sarcastic, or I hope that you made an honest mistake.

Thanks.

Taken From Z8Games Just For Help /

I Respect God , My Family & Creative Good Ppl Only
    Make Money Hell Ya :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by michomoz_49 View Post
    Hello. It’s been a little while since I’ve been a key role in helping out the community and a role of making guides for the well being of the community. Therefore, because of these circumstances, and because of the fact that I see much too many threads that clearly blame the wrong people for the wrong reason, I’ve decided to make this guide. Now, if you are going to be a troll, or if you are going to just post “wall of text” or “tl;dr”, I recommend, and I quote Polleus with all due respect, press that back button. If you have something to say, and have to think. “Will I be infracted / warned for this?” don’t post it. I could care less about what you have to say if it has a negative approach.

Lately, this forums has seen an increase in threads such as the following:

“what is with the uber out break of hacks i have played the same exact hacker for 2 weeks no HE HAS STILL NOT BEEN BANNED and this one shot kill thru wallss thing is spreading like fire and there is another one were he becomes un kickable when he kills u it counts as suicide on u and doesnt show his name anywere IS Z8 replaceing xtrap because it obviouly isnt working?”

And

“MODS! enough of the hacks! every room every day. i stopped buying zp already ill never give these people any more money. i think they dont care or are making money on the *** too. im about done with this game. gonna go back to cs i guess. “

All grammar formalities and errors aside, these threads are misimformed and invalid because of sources. For example, moderators don’t patch hacks, nor does Z8Games patch hacks.

Without further ado, here is my thread. I apologize for any misconceptions, I’m a bit rusty from making these threads.

Who does what for this Cross Fire community?

I guess I’ll put this in the order of the bottom rankers [forumers] to the high rankers [Developers and Company owners]

Forumers [also known as posters, and community members]

Forumers are a huge part of the community. They are, traditionally and by common sense, a huge part [excluding the GM’s and the other staff members, the MOD to Registered Member [of this whole community] ratio is 13 : 349923, which rounded off is approximately 1 : 27000]. We obviously know that we don’t have 349923 forumers actively participating in chats, but some numbers are estimates, and are there just to show a small picture. Forumers also make up most of the discussions and threads here on the forums. Needless to be said, forumers are an asset most of the time to the community and, without these forumers, the well-being, and the basic life of the forum would be jeopardized.

Nevertheless, we do have a huge chunk of responsibility. There are rules [for a complete list of rules, click here]. There are people that can and will reprimand us for our failure to follow the aforementioned rules. This is mainly to keep the balance and peace in the community.

The forumers are the heart of the community in my opinion. Without any forumers, the community would cease to exist and the forum would be a “group” of moderators and staff members.

Moderators[also known as MOD’s]

The following are the assigned moderators for the Cross Fire forum:

[MOD]Greycloak - His member profile
    [MOD]D34d3y3 - His member profile
    [MOD]BlindRob - His member profile
    [MOD]dot - His member profile
    [MOD]Rex - His member profile
    [MOD]Giggletron - His member profile
    [MOD]DDoTt - His member profile
    [MOD]Bruce - His member profile
    [MOD]Polleus - His member profile

These moderators are the “policemen” of this forum community. They, along with the GM’s keep the day to day basis of the community out of turmoil and in balance and peace. These moderators enforce aforementioned rules and regulations, and can distribute their discipline to all forumers. They are basically volunteers who have been selected by the company to keep the forums clean and organized.

Moderators can ban forum members, and have a link to those higher, so are able to issue in game bans as well. In addition, they can give forum infractions and warnings, and issue bans on the forums. Please be noted and informed, your IP can be blocked from the forums.

Super Moderators[also known as Super MOD’s]

To keep this thread accurate, I won’t take second guesses and give a list of the Super MOD’s. There isn’t much to say about them anyways.

Super MOD’s are a step higher from the MOD’s. They actually do work for Z8Games and work in the Z8Games building. They can ban / infract as well, have access to the administrator panel, and are even closer with the GM’s and up because they can just walk up the stairs or take the elevator to get into contact with those higher above.

Game Managers [also known as GM’s]

GM’s are the link from the company to the forums. They are the people we look to on a daily basis for help and information on the game. They also do work in the Z8Games building and have the powers of the Super MOD’s, but can IP ban us. Some Super Moderators have the [GM] tag because they also help in game.

There are two types of GM’s, the In Game & Forum GM's and the Off hours & Support GM's. Currently, our In Game & Forum GM is [GM]Saidin, and our Off hours & Support team is as follows:

[GM]BigBang
    [GM]SevenC
    [GM]My7h
    [GM]Mark
    [GM]Hpx
    [GM]GoTsoL

All GM’s will and can answer your questions in a professional manner as this is their day to day jobs, and they care much about their source of income and their beauty and joy of a community.

The Community Manager [also known as the CM]

The Community Manager is the person in charge of updating us, the forumers on the day to day life of Z8Games and Cross Fire. Our CM is [CM]FallenAngel. Many people think he owns Z8Games, he doesn’t. He works for Z8Games. FallenAngel posts updates such as the new ZP promotion. Usually, Saidin does these things, but FallenAngel may do this time to time.

XTrap

XTrap is the game’s anti-cheat. They are not, I repeat, are not a team of company-hired people who ban hackers. XTrap is a program that detects and finds hacks, and tries to report it to Z8Games. Essentially, if they see a blocked program, they will close your game client.

XTrap patches every once in a while. Don’t blame it on them if they don’t patch! There’s really nothing you can do about it.

Developers [also known as the Devs]

Just to clarify before anybody else says anything at all. SmileGate is and always was, the developer(s) of Cross Fire. For more information, click here. Z8Games is merely the website publisher and host, which means they don’t make the patches, nor do they have a 100% say in what goes in it. SmileGate picks and chooses what will go into the next patch, as they have an array of code and material to choose to send us.

The developers send the patch information to North America, and the patch is relayed to us after being tested on test servers.

I’d like to end by thanking those who took the time out of their lives to actually read some of this. I would also like to ask you to tell anybody and everybody who makes these faults of mis-communication. If you still blame Z8Games for their “neglectful attitude of fixing hacks”, I seriously hope you’re either being sarcastic, or I hope that you made an honest mistake.

Thanks.

Taken From Z8Games Just For Help /

copy and pasted. noone cares whats ruining the community. the games trash in general.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iplay.[oL] For This Useful Post:

mentalPatient (11-09-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    agree//

I Respect God , My Family & Creative Good Ppl Only
    Make Money Hell Ya :

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    you lost me on the second word.

stfu, i admit it i got 80% in english.
    Thanks for the sig shewhoshallnotbenamed.

pm/vm if you need anyhelp
    Crossfire Section ♥!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    an hour reading this ? !

Think of a number for me between 1 and 1000. Divide it by 8. Now add 13. Now multiply your result by 0.
    Congratulations, you arrived at the number of fucks i give

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    text font is gay
    too long
    beh
    [IMG]https://i49.photobucke*****m/albums/f291/revok930/mgs-waldo.png[/IMG]