Thanks

Cool VIDEO Tutorial - Hide your IP the ELITE way :)

This guide is the REAL way to hide your IP forget "hide My IP" and all that other BS. This is what real exploiters use to do dirty work

UPDATED: I have updated this to a Video tutorial instead of reading that long guide. Enjoy

Links / Resources

Socks Proxy Checker 1.04(Free)
    Socks Proxy Checker

Fresh SOCKS Proxy Lists
    https://www.socks24.org

CCleaner
    CCleaner

ATT: Youtube sucks so i had to convert to a new format and upload it again so video will be up in about 10 - 15 mins sorry about that :O

The Video Tutorial
    [YOUTUBE]m3XFgO6mwBc[/YOUTUBE]

FAQ:

Why is Hide My IP and Hotspotshield and others garbage?

Where should I even begin?
    1:
    These programs assign you an IP that is not only assigned to you but also to many others. This can be a problem if you try to do offers and someone with the same IP is doing offers too.

2:
    These programs are NOT secure! You have NO idea what proxy they are assigning you to nor do you know if they are logging and tracking what your using it for. They also use these free proxy sites to collect information on you and sell it to other companies for profits. I have also read many reports of some of these programs having keyloggers built in to further track you and what your doing. My advice as a programmer for over 12 years is avoid these programs.

Why should I do it this way?

1:
    With this method you can change your IP an unlimited amount of times.

2:
    This method will allow you to have a choice as to what proxy your using and you are less likely to be using a proxy that someone else is using.

3:
    The free program in this tutorial is just an example there is others I just find this to be the most user friendly and easy to use for novice users. If you dont want to use the program you can also goto Hacobi.Com and paste your proxy list there and check them VIA the web. If you decide to use the web proxy checker you must manually change your proxy each time.

What if websites are loading slow and taking forever?

Simple change to a different proxy and verify that the delay is low.

When I goto checker.samair**** it shows my IP or the IP doesnt change why?

This is because the settings have not been configured correctly OR the browser is still holding old temp files. I suggest exist all browsers and run CCleaner, Select the proxy and make sure its active and try to check it again. If this does not work please post the problem and I will help you.

Do you need to use this every time you restart?

I use Firefox and when I restart my computer it will still keep the proxy I assigned until I release / change. It should use the same proxy until you change it or disable it. In Firefox in the lower right corner you will see it say SOCKS or Direct Connection this is how you can verify if the proxy is being used or not.

Does this work for IE and Chrome?
    Yes it does! You can also manually set the proxy settings in IE by going to Tools > Internet Options > Connections > LAN Settings. To change the settings click " Use a proxy server for your LAN .... ) then enter under SOCKS the IP and PORT of the proxy and hit ok, ok,, ok and your done now just verify its working by going the the checker site.

If this video guide helped you please thank me!

If you have questions or need help you can AIM Nevilix

Enjoy exploiting the safe way

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nevilix For This Useful Post:

Hassan (10-25-2010),salems (10-24-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    *Not a Self-Made Program, Should be Closed.*

Great btw.

Thanks
    nice tutorial