I am a fucking retard

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
I am a fucking retard
LMAO, MPGH's title was: MPGH - MultiPlayer Gaming Hacking instead of MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking...

God damn I'm a fucking retard. You guys have the right to diss me now.
Yes you are, who pointed that out by the way?
...woah, i just noticed that...


FUCKSUAGBJHABJAHSF we look like idiots, although if we dident notice, then others might not of, still... smart dave...
lol wut a retrad
dave ur a werward,


WEEABOO!
your a rumb detard!

EDIT: DAVE HAS DAIN BRAMAGE
Yeah I noticed that but thought nothing of it, I thought that was the name at one point.
its somthing u see but hardly take notice of
now we have to check every section and every last word so we dont look stupid.
is this like new news? you always ben a retard...
If you can raed tihs yuor bairn is not dmmaegd and you are not dsylxiec. You msut not raed tihs it hruts yuor eeys and yuor biarn.

I 0nwz 4ll 0f j00 wtih eivl but raedalbe txet. Lollresktaerz!
You msut get 0newd by Dcootr WHO and the dlakes.

You msut corecrt grmamar msitaeks in ur froum.

LOL
>>

If you can read this your brain is not damaged and you are not dyslexic. You must not read this - it hurts your eyes and your brain.

I 0wnz all of you with evil but readable text. Lollerskaterz!
You must get 0wned by Doctor WHO and the Daleks.

You must correct grammar mistakes in ur forum.

LOL


~Score_Under
ooooo bull3t is a mod now
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?