United States Of America (Proud and Honored)
    Thanks

Selling a WR account!

Selling a level 14 with 20 days of GOLD Premium left! The account has a 20% exp bonus added on the 50% exp bonus. Also it still has the following guns and extras: AUG-10 days left, P90-20 Days left, and Winchester for 28 Days left, Medikits-25 days left, 20% Exp bonus-25 days left, MP5K-20 Days left. I am looking for a buyer who will send me paypal cash before he gets to login and get the secret question answers! If you want to use a MM, then I will gladly agree to it as long as it goes by my trade rules. Its ratio is 0.82, I know some may say its low but you can always raise it up to a good ratio by resetting or just power raising it.

Looking for buyers now! Pm me or talk on xfire:gundown99. Remember my trade rules, dont come up with lame shit which I can assure you I won't go by 100%. ONLY my rules

Thanks
    Whitemask scammer... Ask mastasnip3 if you don't believe me

United States Of America (Proud and Honored)
    Thanks

GOD DAMMIT

Quote Originally Posted by Dec0r View Post
    Whitemask scammer... Ask mastasnip3 if you don't believe me
    WILL YOU F Stop f bitching, look bitch! I know ur used to bitching and saying shit on ppl like me because some F FAG SAID I am scammer with no valid PROOF BEOCH! Now if you people beleive this son of a beach go ahead...LOL, i dont giva f, i will sell this account no matter what...trust me beaches, so if u wana, goo right ahead and listen to this nolifer! F beach has time to screw up my thread, son of a mother fucker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mask View Post
    Remember my trade rules, ONLY my rules
    sounds like a scam ~_^

Thanks
    WILL YOU F Stop f bitching, look bitch! I know ur used to bitching and saying shit on ppl like me because some F FAG SAID I am scammer with no valid PROOF BEOCH! Now if you people beleive this son of a beach go ahead...LOL, i dont giva f, i will sell this account no matter what...trust me beaches, so if u wana, goo right ahead and listen to this nolifer! F beach has time to screw up my thread, son of a mother fucker
    Someone ban this kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I went 'by his rules' and lost all my stuff on my RS account (I only had like 300k, but still - he scams) .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Selling a level 14 with 20 days of GOLD Premium left! The account has a 20% exp bonus added on the 50% exp bonus. Also it still has the following guns and extras: AUG-10 days left, P90-20 Days left, and Winchester for 28 Days left, Medikits-25 days left, 20% Exp bonus-25 days left, MP5K-20 Days left. I am looking for a buyer who will send me paypal cash before he gets to login and get the secret question answers! If you want to use a MM, then I will gladly agree to it as long as it goes by my trade rules. Its ratio is 0.82, I know some may say its low but you can always raise it up to a good ratio by resetting or just power raising it.

Looking for buyers now! Pm me or talk on xfire:gundown99. Remember my trade rules, dont come up with lame shit which I can assure you I won't go by 100%. ONLY my rules
    I've had enough of your bullshit, too many reports of scamming and now this just goes over the line. Only trading by your bullshit rules eh? You want someone to pay you for an account that they've never logged into before? I have no clue how that doesn't sound like a scam but what I do know for sure is that you are now banned
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    I've had enough of your bullshit, too many reports of scamming and now this just goes over the line. Only trading by your bullshit rules eh? You want someone to pay you for an account that they've never logged into before? I have no clue how that doesn't sound like a scam but what I do know for sure is that you are now banned
    Amen to that !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Finally, banned . Now just close thread lol.