Visual Basic 6 - Download and Install Tutorial
Created by Seemliss

Many people ask for the link to Visual Basic 6, and then when they finally get it, they don't understand how to install using an ISO. I'm going to show you the easiest way to get Visual Basic, and how to install it without burning it.

Contents

I - Download Visual Basic 6
II - Extract
III - Download MagicISO
IV - Mounting the ISO
V - Installing Visual Basic 6

I - Download Visual Basic 6

Downloading Visual Basic 6 is as easy as clicking a link, entering in the visual confirmation, waiting 45 seconds, and pressing 'Free Download'. Get it here: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service.

II - Extract

You may or may not already have WinRAR. If you have it, move on. If not, get it here: https://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar371.exe.

Open up the RAR file you downloaded, and extract it to your Desktop.

III - Getting MagicISO

You need MagicISO for this. For a brief explanation, MagicISO allows you to burn ISO files to a disc, or, for a quicker, easier route to installing, mounting it. Get MagicISO here: https://www.magiciso.com/Setup_MagicISO.exe.

IV - Mounting the ISO

Open up MagicISO from your Desktop after installing it. Once you're in it, go to Tools>Virtual CD/DVD-ROM>Your CD Drive should be listed on top>Mount. Find Visual Basic 6, which should be on the Desktop, where we extracted it earlier. The file should appear in one of the four white boxes. Double click it, and the installation should begin.

Installing Visual Basic 6

This is the easiest part. Go through the install like any other normal installation. You can choose VB6 to be the only thing you install with the pack, or you can click ALL and get the whole Visual Studios package.

*Stickying this would be nice, as people are always asking for the link or for help installing it.

Any trouble you have, or any errors in the guide that you notice, please tell me in this topic. Also, I posted this in WarRock, because most people use VB to code hacks (at least beginners), and not many people look in the Visual Basic section. Move this if you'd like.

Credits to Seemliss, Blade, and Akinzin.