Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Its impossible to know how old the earth is but scientist give false predictions which man believe.
    But hey, whatever makes them feel safe i guess.
    Yeah but I'm not talking about the age but about the origin. And also I'm not talking about predictions but about scientific facts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Its impossible to know how old the earth is but scientist give false predictions which man believe.
    But hey, whatever makes them feel safe i guess.

y so

"We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post

y so

Mhm...love you to bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Actually if you are in the field of nuclear physics you'd know it would be impossible to know back then that the heavens and the earth had the same origin.
    Uh fine, but what you said didn't have anything to do with the big bang theory.

Lol @ visible on the irony.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Uh fine, but what you said didn't have anything to do with the big bang theory.

Lol @ visible on the irony.
    According to the Big Bang, the whole universe was initially one big mass. Then there was a Big Bang [explosion] which resulted in the formation of Galaxies. These then divided to form stars, planets, the sun, the moon, etc. The origin of the universe was unique and the probability of it occurring by chance is zero.

“Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of mass), before we clove them asunder? …” 21:30

Not speaking about the Big Bang Theory? Which is now a acknowledged scientific fact instead of a theory.

Also clearly mentioned in the Qur'an that Allah the Lord of the Worlds is expanding the universe continuously. "We have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it"(51:47).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    According to the Big Bang, the whole universe was initially one big mass. Then there was a Big Bang [explosion] which resulted in the formation of Galaxies. These then divided to form stars, planets, the sun, the moon, etc. The origin of the universe was unique and the probability of it occurring by chance is zero.

“Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of mass), before we clove them asunder? …” 21:30

Not speaking about the Big Bang Theory? Which is now a acknowledged scientific fact instead of a theory.

Also clearly mentioned in the Qur'an that Allah the Lord of the Worlds is expanding the universe continuously. "We have constructed the heaven with might, and verily, it is We who are steadily expanding it"(51:47).
    EMPIRE knows this verse is special but he will stick to his athiesm and make up something clever about it.

All im saying is what kind of signs are you looking for? a flying angel to come down and tell all man "Be Muslim"? this will just convert the world, leaving no test for us, God is testing us, like you get tested in Exams.

See how the smart ones in exams feel confident? you should feel that confident about your faith.

To tell you the truth, athiesm is an excuse to disobey laws, as rebellious as you are, faith will always be in you.

Imagine your self in a crashing plane, what would be your last words?

-Oh science help me! make earth 0 gravity!
    or
    -Oh God at this time of danger i submit to you (Which would be too late as you wasted your whole life avoiding the creater until your last breath.)

May allah guide all of us here.
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-22-2010 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks
    EMPIRE knows this verse is special but he will stick to his athiesm and make up something clever about it.

All im saying is what kind of signs are you looking for? a flying angel to come down and tell all man "Be Muslim"? this will just convert the world, leaving no test for us, God is testing us, like you get tested in Exams.

See how the smart ones in exams feel confident? you should feel that confident about your faith.

To tell you the truth, athiesm is an excuse to disobey laws, as rebellious as you are, faith will always be in you.

or
    -Oh God at this time of danger i submit to you (Which would be too late as you wasted your whole life avoiding the creater until your last breath.)

67:2 "[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed – and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    67:2 "[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed – and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving."
    Dead or alive is the question. a faithful person death.
    A sinner? life.

why? becuase they know whats coming.

Thanks
    Dead or alive is the question. a faithful person death.
    A sinner? life.

why? becuase they know whats coming.
    Hehe I understood this verse as: He created life and death to test which of us will do good deeds. Which of us will submit to God. The life is as a test which we have to make in which we have to be good people instead of doing as we please, death will end life to enter paradise IF God wills.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

or

EMPIRE isn't Atheist
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hehe I understood this verse as: He created life and death to test which of us will do good deeds. Which of us will submit to God. The life is as a test which we have to make in which we have to be good people instead of doing as we please, death will end life to enter paradise IF God wills.
    If i was told to die now, i would refuse. As i know im not ready, not because "i have a lot to live for" but i want to make up for the sins i've done in my life. my family isn't exactly what i call Muslim, and im trieng to learn Islam as much as possible. and do good deeds.

Prophet mohammed PBUH said: A smile is charity.

I do my best to keep humble and smile at everyone i see, if there Muslim say salamualaikum, i went to Gaza and everytime a Muslim walked past each other it was like "salamualaikum" and smiles everywhere, i couldn't believe there was war there.

But this country [UK] is ...terrible. all who walk past each other screw face each other, like a pack of animals making them self look more powerful, including the Muslims here, this just shows the influence is terrible.

When i hit the age of 25, im OFF to mekkah [Live there forever ].

May allah guide all who are misguided.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Getting to heaven by good works is possibly the worse idea you could have.

Sure it keeps you uneducated idiots in line, but then your religious leaders say "if you do this god will like you."

Then you get into the realm of judging others, deciding the levels of sin and good deeds through humanity, not god.

You still have the people who found god later in life too.

All in all, its a really stupid idea to think works get you into heaven.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Its funny how you just bring this up to reassure yourself so often. If it truly did rely on works, you wouldn't need to keep reminding yourself in every thread because of your unease on whether you are truly good or not.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Getting to heaven by good works is possibly the worse idea you could have.

Sure it keeps you uneducated idiots in line, but then your religious leaders say "if you do this god will like you."

Then you get into the realm of judging others, deciding the levels of sin and good deeds through humanity, not god.

You still have the people who found god later in life too.

All in all, its a really stupid idea to think works get you into heaven.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Its funny how you just bring this up to reassure yourself so often. If it truly did rely on works, you wouldn't need to keep reminding yourself in every thread because of your unease on whether you are truly good or not.

Did I say it was good deeds alone? Am I deciding the levels of good deeds and sins? Getting to heaven by good works alone, that's a good one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    When i hit the age of 25, im OFF to mekkah [Live there forever ].

May allah guide all who are misguided.
    When i hit age of 25, i then hope that i will die while helping civilians.
    Or better, that peace is already achieved when i have reached the age of 25. But probably not.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    When i hit age of 25, i then hope that i will die while helping civilians.
    Or better, that peace is already achieved when i have reached the age of 25. But probably not.
    Perhaps hope for a place of meaning in the battle for peace.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast