Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
I took programming and development of technology in an outstanding school. Why don't you go back to the hole you leech from and don't even try saying your smarter than me in C++. I can give you an advanced spammer along with 500 lines of codes in 30 minutes without googling. You sir basically don't know shit. Your like the rest of the people here. "Leeching" "C+Ping" "Not giving credits"
With that proper grammar of English isn't going to back you up from others thinking your a smart ass.
I didn't take any classes. Simply because you took classes in [ x ], doesn't mean you're [ y ]. There are a lot of failures in this world. The same can be said for successes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Magicman View Post

500 Lines... be more effective with your code
He did say advanced. Although I could do the same in one line of code. :3

Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post

Calm down mr pro hacker arent you suppost to be working for the CIA Right now ? what the fuck are you even doing HERE.

i honestly dont care if you got a college degree for jumping on cocks pro of the year. i could careless really grats to you if you are not lying. but still i dont buy your shit Im better ya dig?
1. Because it is his choice. Not everyone wants to pursue a career where you sit in front of a eye-killing screen wasting your hands away for 10 hours a day. Or, you don't want them monitoring you for leaking any information. Meaning bye bye illegal activity (example, piracy).
2. I'm not old enough to work. Perhaps he may not be too? (I am unfamiliar with the US educaiton system)