Thread: Unban

Thanks

Lightbulb Unban

okay well about 10% of the people have been banned, on pc, wether they were hacking or not(such as myself).

I remeber the hack that unbanned people in MW2. any chance we can get that again?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by bobo45465 View Post
    okay well about 10% of the people have been banned, on pc, wether they were hacking or not(such as myself).

I remeber the hack that unbanned people in MW2. any chance we can get that again?
    Wherever you got that from is wrong. You can't be unbanned after receiving a VAC ban as all of them are permanent. The only exception to this that I can think of is when that one incident happened when tons of people were banned by accident, but they were unbanned.
    --
    "Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid."

Spiritwo |

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritwo View Post
    Wherever you got that from is wrong. You can't be unbanned after receiving a VAC ban as all of them are permanent. The only exception to this that I can think of is when that one incident happened when tons of people were banned by accident, but they were unbanned.
    In black ops all it says is "server is unavailable please check" yadayadayada.
    so probably there is a script in the files to ignore the vac ban and continue gaming.

also in my steam account it says "you have been banned from some secure servers for a cheating infraction" so i can still play other games and such
    Last edited by bobo45465; 11-20-2010 at 01:11 PM.

Thanks
    A VAC ban would prevent you from even opening the game if ti works anything like MW2. but all ranked servers are VAC protected, and im pretty sure tehre is an option to turn VAC off in unranked servers. So it will work kinda like CS:S did. Just search for servers without the VAC shield and you should be able to join.

But for the record, there is really no way to actually unban yourself from VAC.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    /closed for begging

Not possible for now.