Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Thumbs up Selling good account [80 days++ of goldprem]

Hello!
    I just quitted playing warrock, so im gonna sell my account ...
    This account is good, have good weapons and gold premium for 85 days or so ...
    The account have 3 or 4 8th slot weapons, they are following: Golden dual scorps, camo ai_aw, g36 camo and MP7A1 GOLD.

The account will be sold for the highest bid, so come with bids here, or at PM

Come with bids on 10 Euro/ dollar PaySafeCard or wallie
    SS:

Send me a pm to get a link to see the profile Or teamview the acc

For more info contact me on either:
    Msn: tony95@live.no
    Gmail: tonysierhei@gmail.com
    Or facebook: HERE

Thanks! :mofo:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Ive been trying to get rid of my lvl 31 that is better then yours and they wont even take it so good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    Durges is legit, you are bullshit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    YeYe, lvl 31 is better than being lvl 38 with 85 days of premium? With promo codes ... 8th slot wpns and more ? Haha, failure xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    HAHA yea sure did i mention it's linked to a lvl 47 famas retail and a lvl 48 m134 retail? no so just keep your mouth shut...
    Btw my lvl 31 is better then your lvl 38 with 85 days prem cause i got everygun for 100+ days and i have exactly 235 days of gold prem left...

EDIT oh and btw its also linked to a lvl 56 so id stfu kid while you still can.. im the most known person on warrock want a hint? im k1ngcr3w
    and i was ramenpls and headme so hmmmmm im a really known person on the community of warrock and here so id keep yo mouth shut next time please..
    Last edited by durges1012; 11-22-2010 at 02:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    Durges is legit, you are bullshit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    LOOOOOOOOOOL! You should learn to keep your mouth shut urself, cause i never heard off kingscrewed and neither my friends have. Grow up kid. And yeahyeah, u are the most famous player in warrock? What about the admins? Everybody know who they are, and everybody know who xkriimiino, xnatriumchlorid and the REAL famous guys is ... So shut your mouth, kid. All your talking makes me confused, cause u have 100 days of premium on every gun? Send me a PM with a link to the account u have it ono, and we'll talk about that n4pst3r. I guess ur a svetting 24/7 gamer then, since you have 100 days of all weapons? If you are so good, send me a link or your name, and i will take a look at warrock's *most famous* player, that none of my friends heard of...

LOL, focking kid, stop lying, You just making yourself a bad reputation.

And btw. there is no player called "k1ngcr3w"
    So. in the end, i think the lying was BUSTED
    Last edited by AlexTheGreat95; 11-22-2010 at 04:39 AM.