Well I saw this Video and I saw some tips to make lag free and to make computer faster. Well first thing to make Computer Faster is:

-Go to Start Button and RIGH click the Computer.
-Click Propierties
-Go to advance system settings
-Then a window will come up select the Advance Tag
-Go to the Performance Settings
-And click the "Adjust Best Performace"
-And it will become like a old one but It will go quiker.

I know an other way you do the same untill the step number 5 but then u go to Advance Click Change Virtual Memory and change to 4000mb-2000mb that work verry well with me...

Then Open the CCleaner Download CCleaner

And Just Click Run Cleaner. This Cleaner Eliminates things that you dont need...

An other Way (longer) but without downloading would be Going to START Accesories/System Tools/Disk CleanUP

Ok next step will be Going to Control Panel (in classic view) /Power Options and High Performance (recomended) (it wastes les energy)

An other thing you can do is DEFRAGMENT ur computer go to Start/Accesories/System Tools/Disk Defragmenter (Takes a wile) If u use the computer alot (Recomended to do it every 2 weeks)

An other thing you can do is go to
-Right Click (in desktop)
-Personalize
-Display Settings
-Advanced Settings...
-Monitor
-And select 60Hertz /or 75 Hertz

Other things is to go to Start
-Run
-type in the "Run" box "regedit"
-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
-System
-CurrentControlSet
-Services
-Tcpip
-Parameters
-Interfaces
-There will be files with letters and select the one with more commands in, where ur IP is ect...
-Click New... (DWORD(32-bits)Value)
-And type TcpAckFrequency and TCPNoDelay (with all caps perfect)
-Then go to Modify
-Select Hexadecimal and type in "1"
-And same for the other one...

Well if you want to reduce lag without doing this get a fast internet (connected with cabel directly) And depends if you are far away from Server...

If you wanna know how to have low ping just request it or look for the other link that show u how to do it: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/287-crossf...your-ping.html

Video:

and here a little video on how to reduce ping and lagg

That it is basicly all so if you liked pls press THANKS