Thread: Skype Users

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Lightbulb Skype Users

i think anyone who uses skype should get on it and we should start using it. for anyone who agrees, my skype name is Rhetundo. add me. It should make it easier to learn a few things, or share somethings, or damn near whatever we can use it for.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhetundo View Post
    i think anyone who uses skype should get on it and we should start using it. for anyone who agrees, my skype name is Rhetundo. add me. It should make it easier to learn a few things, or share somethings, or damn near whatever we can use it for.
    Well for whoever don't allready have my skype here it is "Tommy Boaz". If your willing to sit and learn ill try to teach you but You Should do what I did to learn seriously. Get on the Learn C++ on Youtube But its up to you.
    Oh but if you do add me and I do help Plz At least Thank me .
    Last edited by UrZTrulyx; 12-19-2010 at 09:51 PM.
    /me

Come Get some ....

"Dude, I just Cham your mom while I just Aimbotted her!"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by UrZTrulyx View Post
    Well for whoever don't allready have my skype here it is "Tommy Boaz". If your willing to sit and learn ill try to teach you but You Should do what I did to learn seriously. Get on the Learn C++ on Youtube But its up to you.
    Oh but if you do add me and I do help Plz At least Thank me .
    Anyway my computer was in repair now it is all cleaned, and i can play with 3,6 Ghz isnt it nice?
    + now i got 2Operating programs: Linux (No viruses on internet all clear!), and like all time: MS Windows Vista Home Premium 32 - bit!
    And I wont say my skype because like my friend posted on other forum here in 1thread he had in 1hour like over 50skype requests to talk!
    Why are you looking here?