My Mood
    Cynical
    all religon derives from faith....its the true test of, well faith. haha
    [IMG]https://i15.photobucke*****m/albums/a359/FISHFROMLC2/ZenSig2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    So what your saying is, jews are the original muslims....? i understand what your saying is that its all relative...but then couldnt anyone be "muslim" from a catholic to a satanis to a idk wiccan?
    Satanist don't surrender to God but to satan.

Catholics are not "Muslim" but follow "Islam". Muslim is like a plural mixed with teachings. learn the teachings of Islam, which in catholicism some teachings are the same.

But in the end we all surrender to 1 God :]

all religon derives from faith....its the true test of, well faith. haha
    exactli ;]

Thanks
    So what your saying is, jews are the original muslims....? i understand what your saying is that its all relative...but then couldnt anyone be "muslim" from a catholic to a satanis to a idk wiccan?
    I think you can understand it like that. You see when a person believes that there is 1 God, submits his will to God. Then by definition in arabic we call him as a Muslim. Christian is a word used to describe a worshipper of Christ. So a catholic if he worships Christ (so he's worshipping someone besides God or puts someone as God or alike God) then he's not a Muslim.

Muslim means a person who submits his will to God. So a Satanist, being a person worshipping Satan, he can not be called a Muslim for he does not worship God alone.

The jews didn't call themself to be jewish, they did not say I follow judaism. The most important of the commandments is: Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Because they worship 1 God alone by definition they are Muslim.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post

Add him to the ignore list

But you admit that the only thing that keeps it alive is faith?
    If all Muslims convert to athiesm, i will keep Muslim. as i know what i believe, but if theres flawless proof that its false, i will have a hard think about it.

Faith keeps all matter alive. if ur not faithful to life, ur going to end up killing ur self. so i agree.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    If all Muslims convert to athiesm, i will keep Muslim. as i know what i believe, but if theres flawless proof that its false, i will have a hard think about it.

Faith keeps all matter alive. if ur not faithful to life, ur going to end up killing ur self. so i agree.
    You don't have to be "faithful to life" to live, people that are full of guilt and a bad conscious live just as much as we do (if that's what you mean?)

Nihilism bro, it's cool

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    satan is their "god" therefore you could argue they are....but god gave us freewill as one of our gifts. it says it in the old testament/torah somewhere.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    satan is their "god" therefore you could argue they are....but god gave us freewill as one of our gifts. it says it in the old testament/torah somewhere.
    Whos our God? God. /arabic = Allah.
    Whos christian God? God. /arabic = Allah.

Whos Satanist God? Satanic /arabic = shaitan.

see the difference?

Were not given freewill, but freedom of choice. were told also in the quran

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iRateIslam View Post
    Whos our God? God. /arabic = Allah.
    Whos christian God? God. /arabic = Allah.

Whos Satanist God? Satanic /arabic = shaitan.

see the difference?

Were not given freewill, but freedom of choice. were told also in the quran
    But the Quran came out 500 years after the Bible, and even more years after the Torah.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    So...it was the last book sent to mankind.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Personally, I think mankind took the bible the wrong way. Maybe everybody's 'God' should be personal, whilst knowing it is only created by you? All of the messages in the bible are then cast into your mind by your imagination, but people started seeing similarities in their personalities and made everybody the same.

Same thing happening today, everybody is becoming simple, and eventually everyone will be used to it.

Anyone understand? Or am I talking shit? :P
    Previously Armalite42

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    no what you guys were sayin was devoting yourwill to your god....if satan is your god and u ahve devoted yourwill to him, then couldnt that fall under your category? because they way you phrase it, makes it sound as though any one that has peoples wills devoted towards him, and he or she is believed to be divine in some way or another then they fall under that category.

and its all on how u interpurt it. the entire idea of the quran is that one man discovered it. whereas the bible is a collobration of religous writings meant to guide a persons life not controll it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    no what you guys were sayin was devoting yourwill to your god....if satan is your god and u ahve devoted yourwill to him, then couldnt that fall under your category? because they way you phrase it, makes it sound as though any one that has peoples wills devoted towards him, and he or she is believed to be divine in some way or another then they fall under that category.

and its all on how u interpurt it. the entire idea of the quran is that one man discovered it. whereas the bible is a collobration of religous writings meant to guide a persons life not controll it.
    Let me refrase it.

ISLAM = He who submits his Will to ALLAH/GoD.

SATANIST = Do Not submit there will to God, but to the opposite.

Its not about the word "God" but about which God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Freewill is an illusion, first and foremost.
    -----------------------------------------

Visible, why are you even on the subject of satanism?

Satanism is pretty damn clear cut. You worship/follow satan. Its that simple.
    -You guys are fucking idiots on this part.
    -------------------------------------------

Basically(since you pussies dodged the question) i'll just answer this myself.

ISLAM MADE UP THE JESUS PART

There is overwhelming logical proof/motive proving this. You guys just say "we have jesus" just like the mormons do to get converts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

But the Quran came out 500 years after the Bible, and even more years after the Torah.
    Does that mean it's not the word of God?

Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    Personally, I think mankind took the bible the wrong way. Maybe everybody's 'God' should be personal, whilst knowing it is only created by you? All of the messages in the bible are then cast into your mind by your imagination, but people started seeing similarities in their personalities and made everybody the same.

Same thing happening today, everybody is becoming simple, and eventually everyone will be used to it.

Anyone understand? Or am I talking shit? :P
    You mean everything is an illusion and everything around you are projections of oneself?

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

There is overwhelming logical proof/motive proving this. You guys just say "we have jesus" just like the mormons do to get converts.
    How did Islam made up the jesus part? Can you be more specific about this? How did you come to this conclusion? In the Quran, Mary is chosen above all women.
    "Behold! The angels said, 'Oh Mary! God has chosen you and purified you, chosen you above the women of all nations. Oh Mary! Worship your Lord devoutly. Prostrate yourself, and bow down (in prayer) with those who bow down'" (3:42-43).
    Now if they want to get converts, why give such high credit to a Jewish woman? Then Quran would have said that the wife or daughter of Prophet Muhammad pbuh would be chosen so they can get all the arab converts. But they did not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Tell me:

What is the reason for multiple Bibles versions?
    Does the bible have editors?
    What is the reason for the biblical editors?

--

Does the Quran have multiple versions?
    Does the Quran have editors?

...Nuff said.

So if the bible has editors, for these THousands of decades, u think theres no chance of editing the bit about Jesus dieng?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast