Thread: Jesus in Islam

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Lol i love the "evolution debate" the amount of things i have to disprove that crap.
    Remember that nebraska man [can't spell it] they used a tooth found, which scientist said was a monkeys tooth and it resembled a humans and it proves evolution.

BUT:

Another scientist said it was a pigs tooth, and it resembled a pigs tooth 100%.

so now we originate from pigs? WTF?
    Evolution is obvious.

Sorry bro, even if you ARE religious, evolution is true.

:/ Not everything ppl claim is, but evolution as a whole is.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Did you read the pdf I linked? That's pretty much evolution, if you can understand that then you might be able to grasp the whole concept. Now of course people make mistakes and of course a tooth doesn't prove evolution, but every day more missing links are found and it's become more and more obvious that we were developing in the past.
    Sorry Coeus but evolution is bullshit. It's ok if you believe in it, i don't have any problems with that. There are to many flaws.

There are people who need proof and there are people who don't need it because be just looking around you, you see how things are so complex that it is impossible that it is just made be coincidence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Did you read the pdf I linked? That's pretty much evolution, if you can understand that then you might be able to grasp the whole concept. Now of course people make mistakes and of course a tooth doesn't prove evolution, but every day more missing links are found and it's become more and more obvious that we were developing in the past.
    More and more obvious?

LOOK AT YOUR EVIDENCE!

A FUCKING BUTTERFLY WING?? WTF!? you serious!?

a tooth was found which got all athiests an erection. then the tooth was disproved and it was a big let down, but athiest don't accept that they were mislead.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Evolution is obvious.

Sorry bro, even if you ARE religious, evolution is true.

:/ Not everything ppl claim is, but evolution as a whole is.
    Prove to me evolution is true.

Why is there still monkeys?
    Resembling something does not make you from that thing.

Humans resemble each other because we came from each other, we don't resemble fucking gorillas who don't have a brain and hang on trees 24.7.

If your ancestors are monkeys then i agree with you, the retardness runs down the family.

But my ancestors are Humans and not animals, they had brains and thought for them self.
    Last edited by Para DICE; 01-11-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    More and more obvious?

LOOK AT YOUR EVIDENCE!

a tooth was found which got all athiests an erection. then the tooth was disproved and it was a big let down, but athiest don't accept that they were mislead.
    Haven't you seen it once where they show some kind of animal or insect from thousands of years ago. That animal or insect is still the same as the one that lives currently. There is no evolution, evolution doesn't exists and it has many flaws.

Sure they have found several things but not enough that proves that there has been an evolution because you'll need thousands intermediate steps (<-- I might have said it wrong) for an evolution and these have never been found.

Do you guys even know who said that there is an evolution? Darwin.
    Darwin didn't had the right tools to investigate this back then. This is all based on what he thinks.
    Last edited by lies'; 01-11-2011 at 10:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    More and more obvious?

LOOK AT YOUR EVIDENCE!

Prove to me evolution is true.

Why is there still monkeys?
    Resembling something does not make you from that thing.

Humans resemble each other because we came from each other, we don't resemble fucking gorillas who don't have a brain and hang on trees 24.7.

If your ancestors are monkeys then i agree with you, the retardness runs down the family.

But my ancestors are Humans and not animals, they had brains and thought for them self.
    You obviously don't know about different evolution lines. Also Adaptions.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post

You obviously don't know about different evolution lines. Also Adaptions.
    adapting is learning from mistakes, not growing wings because we adapted to flying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    For example, if you were to come from a warm climate, and then migrate to a cold climate, over time your body would adapt to the change that it wasn't used to, for example growing more hair on our body etc etc
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    adapting is learning from mistakes, not growing wings because we adapted to flying.
    I didn't say we came from monkeys or anything.

But adaptation and evolution as a WHOLE, is true.

No point in arguing really, since resistance is futile here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

I didn't say we came from monkeys or anything.

But adaptation and evolution as a WHOLE, is true.

No point in arguing really, since resistance is futile here.
    Adapting isn't equal to evolution.

Adapting is not growing hair or not, its your nerve cells numbing to the difference.

I.e your in a hot climate to a cold climate first time, your nerves will feel the difference sending the message to your brain that its COLD.

Stay there for 10years, your nerves will numb, because your brain gets the point that its cold, and it knows it what to do, and thats speed up the blood circulation process, not growing more body hair.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Adapting isn't equal to evolution.

Adapting is not growing hair or not, its your nerve cells numbing to the difference.

I.e your in a hot climate to a cold climate first time, your nerves will feel the difference sending the message to your brain that its COLD.

Stay there for 10years, your nerves will numb, because your brain gets the point that its cold, and it knows it what to do, and thats speed up the blood circulation process, not growing more body hair.
    evolution is real, get over it bro.

Don't you learn anything in school?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

No because in school i debated over the science of evolution and made my biology science teacher shut the fuck up, after he said "Adam and eve? *pff* bullshit" and instead of leaving him lalabai, i desided to debate him, and managed to shut him up, suprisingly he started reading the quran ALOT after that debate.

Till now he reads the quran, and prays, but he denys he converted "YET". but hes thinking about it.

You see, the power of my words are more powerful then typing shit down with kids on the otherside of the line, reading and trolling.

Real life is a great blessing. use it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Para's mindset is that of a terrorist, not a muslim but a terrorist, muslims are kind hearted folk to come to understand other peoples beliefs because its who they, if we were all to follow what para wants us to follow we would be sheep.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    No because in school i debated over the science of evolution and made my biology science teacher shut the fuck up, after he said "Adam and eve? *pff* bullshit" and instead of leaving him lalabai, i desided to debate him, and managed to shut him up, suprisingly he started reading the quran ALOT after that debate.

Till now he reads the quran, and prays, but he denys he converted "YET". but hes thinking about it.

You see, the power of my words are more powerful then typing shit down with kids on the otherside of the line, reading and trolling.

Real life is a great blessing. use it.
    Cool story bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

The theory of Darwin is what is being teached in schools all over the world. The theory of Darwin is bullshit. He didn't had any tools to confirm it jet many evolutionists are still trying to support him. While they have so many tools today, they still haven't found many about evolution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Para's mindset is that of a terrorist, not a muslim but a terrorist, muslims are kind hearted folk to come to understand other peoples beliefs because its who they, if we were all to follow what para wants us to follow we would be sheep.
    Mind set of a terrorist? ahh..stereo type now.

Let me reminds you.

How much people died in the iraq vs America battle?

>How much Muslims
    >How much americans

How many people died in the Isreal vs palestine battle?

>How much Muslims
    >How much americans

How many people died in the Iran vs America battle?

>How much Muslims
    >How much americans

-

UmadBro?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast