Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Creating/Selling Soldier Front Accounts!

Alright guys, I'm really bored these days and i like soldier front and (in my opinion) i'm a pretty good player... My "proposition" is that i will create a new account for you and i will train it to the level that you want it to be at. Obviously this will not be free... and i will not give ANYONE a g coin gun unless you are willing to put in the g coins your self. My weapon specialty is the psg1 (or any sniper for that matter, except MAYBE the awp; double scope kills me @_@) The price will depend on the gun u want me to start with and the rank you want me to train it up to.

Please submit with this format: Obviously you will PM me this info...
    ID:
    Pass:
    Rank wanted: (max 2nd leut)
    Starting Gun:
    Guns you would like me to buy: (Calculate the amount of money u will get by the time you are the rank that you want to be at... and choose wisely... you will get ABOUT 50-70k sp by 2nd leut)
    Character: (optional, it is the character like.... if you want a girl char)
    E-mail: (no pass needed since you dont have to verify accounts.
    Name: First Middle and Last (put ~ if u dont care what it is... ill spam there)
    Gender and Birthday:
    Security Question and Answer:

I will put up my Paypals once i get a visa gift card @_@. One last thing... If the rank you want is above Staff Seargant then it could take 2-3 weeks (especially depending on the gun to start with). One more last thing... I will ONLY play TDM on the account i make for you so your KD will stay at 0 once you get your account. So... yeah thanks guys
    Last edited by Unicow; 12-17-2010 at 07:54 AM.