Thread: Potential Hack?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Potential Hack?

[YOUTUBE]0kxGQ3gWdrM[/YOUTUBE]

Well zoning is an important thing in LoL but instead of mentally trying to find out how much zone a champion has or turrent how about a hack that draws it for you? That follows champions around so blitzcrank and other grabbers or stunners wont be able to get near you.

Maybe a good enough coder could do this.
    Games I played :
    To many to be listed

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Zoneing is basicly a bubble around champions when in their laning phase that if crossed by an enemy champion will most likely result in death. For example if the enemy has a morgana sitting next to a tower with no friendly creep attacking it the bubble or "safe zone" would be anywhere out of turret range "assuming it's a 2v1, if not then the bubble would be bigger" but circumstances change depending on a champions health, build, and lane combo. Taking the same example, Morgana with a tower and no creep, if the enemy has per say a blitzcrank and a tristana your Safe zone" would be alot bigger compared to morgana's "Blitz pull then trist shoots morg even further from the tower most likely resulting in death" Hope i cleared up Zoning a little for ppl reading this and if anyone wants to play add me in LoL my name is Skullmaker90

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    you should pretty much know already not have a hack tell you.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    I agree with "Banned", but that's like saying "You should pretty much know how to aim and shoot someone in the head without having a hack do it for you". Yes you should know the information about zoning, but having this hack would ensure safety, just like an aimbot ensures kills. This is a game hacking website after all, no?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    thats what wards are for
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    I don't think you're understanding what zoning is CaT-. Warding is for situational/map awareness. This is understanding the range of a champs abilities, to steer clear of them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    well if you've played this game long enough you know the range of most spells
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My thoughts exactly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Yeah. Might just be my graphical settings but around Purple's towers is grass which outlines it range, but a majority of the time a player can just judge it...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah there's no reason if you're 20+ and don't know the range of the abilities of almost every hero, the only hero that might confuse you from time to time is urgots E+Q combo
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CaT- View Post
    Yeah there's no reason if you're 20+ and don't know the range of the abilities of almost every hero, the only hero that might confuse you from time to time is urgots E+Q combo
    If you got glowing green ooze around you after urgot smashes you = run. lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I really dont get how it's able to do that :|
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by alcoholicadema View Post
    I agree with "Banned", but that's like saying "You should pretty much know how to aim and shoot someone in the head without having a hack do it for you". Yes you should know the information about zoning, but having this hack would ensure safety, just like an aimbot ensures kills. This is a game hacking website after all, no?
    aimbot helps with ur physical capability to aim, (people cant get heashots due to slow reaction time, bad hand mouse screen co ordination, slow mouse hand movements.)

lol takes brains, not twitch skills different shit.

its like saying i cant head shot kos i dont have very good reflexes but i can rip shit up in lol kos i wasnt dropped on the head when i was a baby and still retain my neural skills and can think.