Weapon chart

Hey I found this on the web and I thought that I would share it with you:
    Weapons:

Explosives:

Perks

Killstreaks:

Credits:
    DenKirson
    Last edited by pyton789; 12-23-2010 at 11:44 AM.

M-efti's Unlocker for alterIWnet . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.2
    M-efti's Superior alterIWnet Hack . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's MW2 SP Trainer 1.7
    M-efti's BO SP Trainer 4.12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..M-efti's Dead Pixels Trainer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Someone approve this already, I need dem full specs D:

Thanks
    You can get them all at the site he took them off of.

Black Ops | DenKirson on Xanga

Along with stats for MW2's weapons, and other games too. It shows the exact statistics of each weapon.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Could someone explain the stats to me? thanks!
    I really dont get it :l

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusalier View Post
    Could someone explain the stats to me? thanks!
    I really dont get it :l
    You see each weapon.

The red line is its damage while unsilenced, and the green line is the damage while silenced. The lines start off at the guns' base damage, which is listed right next to the graph, and then the damage will drop off over a certain range, which is listed at the bottom of the graph.

Like for the MP5, the base damage is 40. After 25 meters, the damage drops off to 20. With a silencer, the base starts at 40 again, but it will drop to its minimum 20 after about 18-20 meters. In game statistics just label a silencer cutting off range, when it really cuts off the range at which it does max damage.

The only guns that do not suffer from range drops, are LMG's and sniper rifles. With either of those guns, There is a base damage unsilenced, and a base damage silenced. The bullets will stay at that damage across the entire map. Meaning a M60 with 50 base damage (unsilenced) will do 50 damage per shot across the entire map. It will do the 50 damage while barrel stuffing as well.

The body next to the graph shows the multipliers. IE: the MP5 gets a 1.4 multiplier for shots in the head. Meaning that an unsilenced MP5 will do 56 damage at around 20 meters or less. After its 25 meter drop off it will only do 28 damage on headshots. Its worse for the silencer, because all the multipliers will be the same. It has a 1.0 multiplier for the rest of the body, meaning that damage done will be dependent on just the guns damage, and at that range. Such as the MP5 will do 40 damage neck down, and 20 damage after 25 meters, even anywhere on the body.

The box next to the multipliers states the spread of the gun. Pretty much just the size of your crosshairs while in that position.

The next box of recoil, shows how many units the gun moves recoil wise every shot. I am not sure exactly about these, but I assume that it shows how many units it moves up, and/or to either side, and then how many units it goes down before the next shot is fired.

The last two are self explainitory. Ammo is how much it holds. Fire time is how fast each bullet is fired. RPM is obvious. Reload is reload time, empty is reload time when all bullets are shot, and add Im not actually sure about.

Speed shows your run speed with a gun. A heavier gun will have a lower run speed, because they are heavier. Ads in is the time it will take to ads. Raise and drop are presumably either the speeds at which ads is done, or how long it takes to weapon switch.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartview For This Useful Post:

marcusalier (12-24-2010),Skyline. (12-23-2010)

Thanks
    hektik charts..takes time to read, but i understand it which is a bonus +

Thanks
    >.<
    I just realized that the guys posted what they all mean on the page itself. I wasted all that time typing that

Damage starts at one amount of damage, decreases over a certain range and continues at a lower damage.
    Certain body parts multiply damage from attacks.
    Note that the L96A1 has an extra damage modifier. The upper arm also takes 1.5x damage.
    All shotguns' minimum damage is 10 and all five of them fire eight pellets of buckshot.
    -
    A weapon's Hip Spread is determined by a minimum and maximum cone of fire in degrees from the center of the screen.
    Shotguns from the hip are much less accurate than they used to be before. Aim down the sights with them to make them a bit more effective.
    -
    Recoil is an area within four points and the random chance of the weapon kicking anywhere within that area.
    The recoil causes the player's view to travel in that direction, a higher number means a faster camera jump and ultimately more recoil.
    The kick focuses on the average between the points, so if a weapon kicks left 10 and right 60, the kick will almost always be to the right.
    If a weapon kicks 60 both left and right, the sights have equal chance of jumping either way.
    If both numbers are on one side of the arrows, then it'll always kick in that direction.

Working against the recoil is Center Speed (number in the bottom right of the Recoil box), a mostly arbitrary number.
    Higher Center Speed means faster recovery as well as dampening the recoil, as CenterSpeed is always active from the instant you shoot.

No other attachment aside from obvious exceptions (Snub Nose) affect the recoil of a weapon.
    The Red Dot and Reflex are completely benign and only serve as iron sight replacements.

-
    A weapon's Fire Time is the time between each shot.
    Divide 60 by the Fire Time and you get the Rounds Per Minute.
    The L96A1 and Stakeout use RechamberTime, the same as FireTime, but there to prevent you from skipping the bolt/pump animation.
    The burst fire weapons (M16, G11) have a 0.2 second delay between bursts, cutting their rate of fire down significantly.

Each weapon has a specific Reload Time for partial and Empty magazines.
    For both of these reloads is the Add Time, the point where the Ammo Counter changes.
    The Add Time indicates the point where you can cancel the reload animation and still have a reloaded weapon.
    Some shotguns and the Python reload one round at a time. The first round takes longer than the following rounds.
    The Python's Speed Loader time is also indicated in place of the Add Time (which is irrelevant for the Python).
    -
    Raise Time and Drop Time are the lengths it takes to put away one weapon and take out another.
    Combine one gun's Drop with another's Raise to see how long it will take.
    NOTE: Switching from one weapon to a Pistol will cause your weapon in hand to use Quick Drop, only 0.25 of a second.

Aim Down Sights takes a moment before the sighted accuracy takes effect after pressing the ADS button.

Depending on the weapon you're carrying, your character will have his running speed changed.
    Like Call of Duty 1 and 2, it is no longer based on your primary; what is in your hand determines your speed.
    Meaning if you switch to a pistol, you will run faster than whatever assault rifle or LMG you've got.

Oh yeah, and of course, players have 100 health by default. They recover all health immediately after five seconds of no damage.
    And the Miniscule health setting of 30 is used for "Hardcore".
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low