Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

PB Blackout Tut. More added.

More Tips. including everyones comments, help, what they know, What they have learned.
    -Heres some tips: Also this game is exactly like a cleaner version of crossfire and will require more of your fps than other fps's so dont be surprised by lag.
    -The hit markers are amazing. That means just spray for the chest.

-When you make a new account, buy the M4A1. It is the best gun in the game and if you aim correctly, you can get Chain Killer.

-Play with yourself in a special match on Grade 10. Learn where the hiding spots are.

-Figure yourself out. Do you like camping or run and gun?

-Stay patient. If you get shot, get out of sight and wait for the person to come to you. 90% of the time, he will get greedy and come to you, thats when you shoot.

-Do not buy a character. After you buy your gun, some people buy characters. Do not do that. Buy a Desert Eagle.

-Use your grenades. Before you go out into the battlefield, throw your grenades.

-Always try to complete the mission. It gives you items once you get enough.

-You dont have to get a headshot to get a one hit kill, aim for the upper body also. You default sniper is the most accurate and has legit damage.

-Run laps around the map and try to get behind the enemy

Credits to ~DownFall~

1. Dont go mad spending in the shop. Ranking up after SSG1 gives you over 8K credits.
    2. Ranking up gives you guns(UMP,PSG1,AK47)
    3. Accolades/Titles increase your stats, give you credits, and special abilities like being able to hold dual Deagles.
    4. Aim for the head. 9/10 you'll get it.
    5. Low life=camp. Don't try and go rambo when your life is low.
    6. Flank the spawns, as there will most likely be 2-3 snipers camping it up.
    7. Hit marker with a sniper=Pull out seconDeagle is an awesome pistol, but the other one you can buy is alot better. You can add a silencer MP7 is pretty good if you want to be a cheap overpowered bastard. Try using the SSG-550 Assault rifle, its damage is good, with a small amount of recoil. If you're looking for a run and gun style gameplay, use the F2000. ROF is insane of course, and damage is as well. Just handle the recoil, and beast away.dary and finish him off. I've seen countless people die while spectating trying to finish them off with a sniper.
    8.you can shoot through the big ass metal crates in Port Akaba.

Credits to CookieMonsterII

use headphones to hear footsteps, on the mini map there are marks indicating deaths use this as an advantage, don't go full auto when scoped; tap fire.
    find a mouse sensitivity that fits your need.
    Check corners
    Run laps around the map and try to get behind the enemy

Credits to Jamesman11

default sniper is the best sniper for you until you can buy the.psg. The default has most accuracy and legit damage. if you can't aim at the head. The uoper chest is you best bet. Jpper chest shots are 1 hit kill usually. Crounching improves sniper ADDS accuracy.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________

Hitboxes are good, but the game is a bit laggy server wise.

One Clicking works in this game, except for a lucky helmet protection which is rare.(one clicking=1bullet to the head kills)

Bullet registry is fairly good, in other words if you shoot them they will die!
    Last edited by StayTrue; 01-04-2011 at 08:51 PM.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    (Permission granted by Mr. West

Thanks
    But I don't lag?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsterII View Post
    But I don't lag?
    Everyones computer is different you may have the ram to reduce the lag. theres many reasons atleast your not lagging.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. West View Post
    (Permission granted by Mr. West
    Thankyou Mr. West Post if you have more info on the game and i will freely add to the tut, credits will also go to you for the added info.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Maybe, but it's weird cuz I'm used to lag that's why I spray too much.

Here is a tip: use headphones to hear footsteps, on the mini map there are marks indicating deaths use this as an advantage, don't go full auto when scoped; tap fire. Not really tips but that's what I do.

Thanks
    I get no credits?? So mean!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Where was mine o.o
    default sniper is the best sniper for you until you cqn buy the.psg. The default has most accuracy and legit damage. if you can't aim at the head. The uoper chest is you best bet. Jpper chest shots are 1 hit kill usually. Crounching improves sniper ADS accuracy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonsterII View Post
    Maybe, but it's weird cuz I'm used to lag that's why I spray too much.

Here is a tip: use headphones to hear footsteps, on the mini map there are marks indicating deaths use this as an advantage, don't go full auto when scoped; tap fire. Not really tips but that's what I do.
    Anything helps ill be sure to add in the tap fire, anything else you think is important in PB ?

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    ADD CREDS NAO!

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Meek you font is so hard to read

I'm d/ling this game now, looks ok
    Previously Armalite42

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    MEEK is adding credits now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Oki doki <3

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MEEK UNIT View Post

Anything helps ill be sure to add in the tap fire, anything else you think is important in PB ?
    Check corners? Idk. I find myself checking corners a lot. im used to chams. Don't be afraid to prefire. Oh and if enemy runs behind a book case (I forgot the map) shoot the book case. I got a kill like this. During SND or pro or something like that walk and hear for shots and footsteps. Oh and find a mouse sensitivity that fits your need.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    Meek you font is so hard to read

I'm d/ling this game now, looks ok
    I apoligize, if it helps highlight it.

- Albert Einstein

Thanks
    Not sure about shooting through bookcases, as I always take cover behind them. Though you can shoot through the big ass metal crates in Port Akaba.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast