Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    yes i was joking. LOL. u cant take it serious when i type in full caps and exclamation marks with 1s.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by mmbob View Post
    I don't get what you are trying to have me do, or the point of it.
    There is a section in the maps section called Attribute Override, edit that and you have access to starting health, max health, starting armor, max armor, and many many other things that attributes are supposed to control. Editing maps, you can create no clip too. I did it on the walls of cabin fever. You can remove the poisonous fog entirely and walk around outside the cabin and receive no damage.

The possibilities on map editing are endless. Also, if you got the hex in a hack to a model down, u should easily be able to do my mod of long range through wall randomized gun pick up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
    There is a section in the maps section called Attribute Override, edit that and you have access to starting health, max health, starting armor, max armor, and many many other things that attributes are supposed to control. Editing maps, you can create no clip too. I did it on the walls of cabin fever. You can remove the poisonous fog entirely and walk around outside the cabin and receive no damage.

The possibilities on map editing are endless. Also, if you got the hex in a hack to a model down, u should easily be able to do my mod of long range through wall randomized gun pick up
    I have no idea where CA would store that, but I will look into it.

The long range through wall I only need to nop an address or 2 to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    i figured it was possible via hack but wasn't sure. so i figured i'd bring it up

commando: You're probably the best non-coder coder I know LOL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123