Poll: Do these VIP features need to get gone?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

Exclamation Combat Arms VIP Features

Alright... Now, ever since Dave said that VIP features were allowed, I was against this.. I still am, and hate the fact that there are VIP features, and nobody realizes, that security of hacks is everything!
    THE VIP FEATURES WILL NO LONGER BE EXISTENT IN THE FUTURE if this VIP thing keeps up! MPGH will lose ALL of its traffic, and be shut down!

The CA section will die, and nothing will revive it...

I was wondering if anyone else loathed the fact that these hacks being released are not ONLY Gellins base, and C+P, but the fact that they have OPK, Superbullets, Telekill, and stuff like that? That is just stupid! What is happening to people?!

Where will all of the traffic be when Nexon gets their ass in gear, and finally patches all of these VIP features? Huh? Gone... That is what will happen! No more CA hacks, and this forum might be shut down! The mods, are okay because they are not FULLY patchable (quick MAC address change, and IP address change fixes it, unless it is the account).

How many others are against all of this nonsense about VIP? I know it is a little late, but has anyone noticed that all of the good features are going to eventually wither? Boxes, beast mode, etc! They are gone, and never coming back! Not unless you go to the angry kings, but then again, they will not be patched!

PLEASE help me keep this section alive! We have 4 moddys, and something needs to happen about these "VIP" features!
    Sammy told me to...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jonnyboy9985 For This Useful Post:

[D]ark [M]oon (01-14-2011)