Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    cells were brought here by aliens

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (01-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You probably didn't watch the video, but they did an expiriment in which they took the perfect environment for a cell put a single cell in there and popped open the cell releasing all of the contents necessary for a cell and yet the cell couldn't form back together, so what makes you think simple amino acids in a crappy environment could possibly but themselves together
    You guys are just making yourselves look like dumbasses i keep providing you evidence and yet you keep coming back with "witty replies" but no actual proof
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 01-18-2011 at 07:26 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bombsaway707 For This Useful Post:

Hassan (01-19-2011),Skyline. (01-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    You probably didn't watch the video, but they did an expiriment in which they took the perfect environment for a cell put a single cell in there and popped open the cell releasing all of the contents necessary for a cell and yet the cell couldn't form back together, so what makes you think simple amino acids in a crappy environment could possibly but themselves together
    QFT...
    Bombs has a good argument...
    Though others will say it wasn't the same and a bunch of other waht nots...
    [IMG]https://i1091.photobucke*****m/albums/i382/RianGrimm/drift.jpg[/IMG]
    From Vocal

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Based God For This Useful Post:

Bombsaway707 (01-19-2011),Skyline. (01-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You guys are just making yourselves look like dumbasses i keep providing you evidence and yet you keep coming back with "witty replies" but no actual proof
    Provided an infinite amount of time, it is possible for anything to become anything else. An infinite amount of time implies that anything and everything possible will happen, including the random formation of cells.

Also, I guarantee that they didn't give the amino acids billions of years to react.
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shark For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (01-18-2011)

Thanks
    CELLS WERE CREATED BY GOD. END OF STORY

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AVGN For This Useful Post:

Bombsaway707 (01-19-2011),Calebb (01-20-2011),Casavir (01-19-2011),Hassan (01-19-2011),Mr.1337 (02-05-2011),Skyline. (01-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    1. Set up silly experiment that has very little to do with what you are trying to prove.
    2. Perform silly experiment which produces the obvious results.
    3. Claim scientists are lying and that a magician therefore made the universe.

Creationist logic, ain't it grand?

You probably didn't watch the video, but they did an expiriment in which they took the perfect environment for a cell put a single cell in there and popped open the cell releasing all of the contents necessary for a cell and yet the cell couldn't form back together

Well shit maybe if we perform this experiment we can prove animals don't have children.

1. Let's take a full grown cow, shred it up then stuff the mixture into another cows uterus.
    2. If the cow-mixture doesn't become a calf then obviously animals can't have babies.

fucking retard.
    Last edited by Paroxysm; 01-18-2011 at 10:12 PM.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

Nismo (01-22-2011),Skyline. (01-18-2011)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Daum MPGH is retarded, I thought we were talking about evolution?

Click the numbers in the brackets on Wikipedia. And no, I don't believe everything. I believe I didn't even mention Wikipedia?
    "Wikipedia article"... beliefs backed upon articles found.

Thanks
    Most of the 'evidence' of evolution is based on radiometric dating.

Huolalai Basalt - Hawaii - 1800 through 1801, is radiometricly dated to 1.6 million years ago..
    Mt. Etna Basalt - sicily - 1792, is radiometricly dated to 350 thousand years ago.
    Sunset Crater - Arizona - 1065, is radiometricly dated to 270 thousand years ago.
    Mt. Saint Helens - WA - 1986, is radiometricly dated to 2.8 million years ago.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Disturbed For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (01-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    The theory of evolution has none of the flaws of which you speak, only uncertainties.

When you ask us where the first cell came from, we don't know, but it was there, and it created us. God is a non-existent being. Purely a figment of imagination from earlier man trying to solve its own riddles.

Current man knows how it was made. Now we're trying to figure out what made that.

Once we are able to successfully produce a cell from a non-cell, the theory of evolution will be stabilized.
    Bold # 1: Fail Much ?
    Bold # 2: When you find that out, kindly let the world know. Because your ultimate answer will be GOD CREATED IT !
    Bold # 3: Sure, if you say so.

A comment from the video page:
    We have the most sophisticated labs around the world, produce one cell from scratch then talk.

^^This statement completely owns every non-believer !

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal View Post
    CELLS WERE CREATED BY GOD. END OF STORY
    I Lub You. No Homo.
    Last edited by Hassan; 01-19-2011 at 12:52 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Herp derp I watched it. And "I lol'd" IS NOT A FUCKING ANSWER

Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    "Wikipedia article"... beliefs backed upon articles found.
    Oh that post. Just click on the little numbers in the brackets next time.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

Skyline. (01-19-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Herp derp I watched it. And "I lol'd" IS NOT A FUCKING ANSWER

Oh that post. Just click on the little numbers in the brackets next time.
    hahah then give me proof that god doesn't exist or that evolution really did occur cuz so far you've given me no proof whatsoever and ive given you a ton...through all seven pages of this thread uve given me no proof at all

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Well shit maybe if we perform this experiment we can prove animals don't have children.

1. Let's take a full grown cow, shred it up then stuff the mixture into another cows uterus.
    2. If the cow-mixture doesn't become a calf then obviously animals can't have babies.

fucking retard.
    according to your theory on how the first cell was created amino acids formed together to create a bond, so if ur telling me that animals can't come together from from shredded animal parts then how can cells come together from cell parts that are broken down into individual atoms...logic
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 01-19-2011 at 01:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    A dog came from a dog, a bear came from a bear and i came from a human. And you came from an anthropoid ape.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

according to your theory on how the first cell was created amino acids formed together to create a bond, so if ur telling me that animals can't come together from from shredded animal parts then how can cells come together from cell parts that are broken down into individual atoms...logic

Do you even have the slightest fucking clue what an amino acid is? This may come as a revelation to you but they aren't individual atoms.

What you seem to be a little too dense to gleam is the fact that the first cells were orders of magnitude less complex than modern cells.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Do you even have the slightest fucking clue what an amino acid is? This may come as a revelation to you but they aren't individual atoms.

What you seem to be a little too dense to gleam is the fact that the first cells were orders of magnitude less complex than modern cells.
    Yes i know, since i know your challenged ill take this nice and slow for you you, an amino acid is the basic building block of a cell, atoms->amino acids->organelles->cell, an amino acid is formed from atoms, using your example: if you shred a cow down to a cellular level the cow cells couldnt form into a larger piece of shredded cow meat much less a muscle or tissue, the same goes for a cell if you shred it down to an atomic level the cell atoms can't form into an amino acid, much less an organelle, or even an entire cell
    Last edited by Bombsaway707; 01-19-2011 at 07:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

down to an atomic level the cell atoms can't form into an amino acid, much less an organelle, or even an entire cell

Eva hur of Miller-Urey?

Keep talking out of your ass and I feel this debate might get a little redundant.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast