Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

How to properly put CA on a Flash Drive

Ok this is how to put CA onto a flash drive so u can run it on another computer

Firstly this whole process only takes 5 minutes (if u have a 2.0 usb port). Just follow the instructions EXACTLY and you will have no issues.

Ok so i thought one day hey, work is boring as heck maybe some CA would make it better, so i decided to try and find a way to take it to work with out installing it onto that computer. So you will only put about 2 MB of info onto the other computer not 3 GB

Some people said, simply put the installer in the flash drive plus the C:/nexon folder

but Doing this means u still have to install from the net once ur on the other computer, and also installs 3 GB of data onto that computer

So after much mucking around i have found the BEST way to put CA onto another Flash drive to run onto another computer.

U will need :

* Flash Drive
    * Admin access on computer taking it from, and putting it onto
    * Hidden Files visible
    * Common bloody sense

1. First lets enable the ability to see hidden folders. - Control Panel , Folder Options, View(tab) there will be a list of advanced settings - find under "Hidden files and folders" select show hidden files and folders.

2. Goto ur flash drive and create a folder for everything to go into

3. no go to ur main drive (99.999999999% it is C:\ drive) copy the C:\Nexon\CombatArms folder to ur flash drive.

4. Next we need the hidden folder. - C:\DocumentsandSettings\AllUsers\ApplicationData\N exonUS - Put this in ur flash drive also. (u will notice in app. data there is also a nexon folder, you dont need this)

5. Now goto START MENU select RUN and type regedit in the registry editor that pops up look under - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ - for NexonUS in the list, right click it and press export, then in the save dialog box that pops up find ur flash drive and name it as NexonUS (when saving the reg's to ur flash dont save them in the folder everthing is going into, save them outside the folder then drag them in, this is because if u try saving them in the same folder they will name clash with other stuff, but if u save it outside then drag it in its all good)

6. Now also under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ there is a reg called Nexon export this into ur flash saving it as Nexon (once again save it out side hte main folder and drag it in)

Ok so now u have everything u need on ur Flash now lets goto the other computer to play it on

1. Firstly put the NexonUS folder u got from C:\DocumentsandSettings\AllUsers\ApplicationData\N exonUS on ur original computer and past it into C:\DocumentsandSettings\AllUsers\ApplicationData\
    on the new computer

2. Then highlight both ur registry files right click and select merge, any boxes that pop up click ok, or run.

Then simply open the Combat arms folder on ur FlashDrive that has everything in it and select CombatArms_Direct and when the box pops up press Game Start.

Hope this Helps.

Credits: BSOD

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BSOD For This Useful Post:

KingDot (01-15-2011),Ed (01-19-2012),TheAvenger (01-21-2011),[D]ark [M]oon (01-15-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Ns post. Should be sticky.

It could help a lot of people

[P.S. : Beat you dead]
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post

Thank you

It actually works great especially of you have a school computer and want to play CA.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
    Thank you

It actually works great especially of you have a school computer and want to play CA.
    That'd be cool.

Thanks again
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    proness
    just proness

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Good thread is Good

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Great job!
    Only problem is doing it again after a patch...
    [IMG]https://i1091.photobucke*****m/albums/i382/RianGrimm/drift.jpg[/IMG]
    From Vocal

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester868 View Post
    Great job!
    Only problem is doing it again after a patch...
    True but honestly if you get the roll of it , it takes about 30 minutes to do it at half.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BSOD View Post
    Ok this is how to put CA onto a flash drive so u can run it on another computer

Firstly this whole process only takes 5 minutes (if u have a 2.0 usb port). Just follow the instructions EXACTLY and you will have no issues.

Ok so i thought one day hey, work is boring as heck maybe some CA would make it better, so i decided to try and find a way to take it to work with out installing it onto that computer. So you will only put about 2 MB of info onto the other computer not 3 GB

Some people said, simply put the installer in the flash drive plus the C:/nexon folder

but Doing this means u still have to install from the net once ur on the other computer, and also installs 3 GB of data onto that computer

So after much mucking around i have found the BEST way to put CA onto another Flash drive to run onto another computer.

U will need :

* Flash Drive
    * Admin access on computer taking it from, and putting it onto
    * Hidden Files visible
    * Common bloody sense

1. First lets enable the ability to see hidden folders. - Control Panel , Folder Options, View(tab) there will be a list of advanced settings - find under "Hidden files and folders" select show hidden files and folders.

2. Goto ur flash drive and create a folder for everything to go into

3. no go to ur main drive (99.999999999% it is C:\ drive) copy the C:\Nexon\CombatArms folder to ur flash drive.

4. Next we need the hidden folder. - C:\DocumentsandSettings\AllUsers\ApplicationData\N exonUS - Put this in ur flash drive also. (u will notice in app. data there is also a nexon folder, you dont need this)

5. Now goto START MENU select RUN and type regedit in the registry editor that pops up look under - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ - for NexonUS in the list, right click it and press export, then in the save dialog box that pops up find ur flash drive and name it as NexonUS (when saving the reg's to ur flash dont save them in the folder everthing is going into, save them outside the folder then drag them in, this is because if u try saving them in the same folder they will name clash with other stuff, but if u save it outside then drag it in its all good)

6. Now also under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ there is a reg called Nexon export this into ur flash saving it as Nexon (once again save it out side hte main folder and drag it in)

Ok so now u have everything u need on ur Flash now lets goto the other computer to play it on

1. Firstly put the NexonUS folder u got from C:\DocumentsandSettings\AllUsers\ApplicationData\N exonUS on ur original computer and past it into C:\DocumentsandSettings\AllUsers\ApplicationData\
    on the new computer

2. Then highlight both ur registry files right click and select merge, any boxes that pop up click ok, or run.

Then simply open the Combat arms folder on ur FlashDrive that has everything in it and select CombatArms_Direct and when the box pops up press Game Start.

Hope this Helps.

Credits: BSOD
    Or simply when you use the installer of nexon , select the Usb as driver may take 10 minutes but it works -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post

):<

and why wouldnt u just download the game on multiple computers?
    its not like you can play CA at school
    anyways, nice tut, shouldnt this go in the tut section?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This is awesome. Good job.

Dude, this would be fucking amazing if this could be used to keep games like Black Ops on the flash drive..This is probably not practical or maybe not even possible but one could dream....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    /repped
    Very nice.

Thanks
    Thank you. Sorry forgot about the tut section D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    tuturiol section. =D I like this, but i won't really have purpose for this. Im in uni =D
    Guys! Check out some of my guides!

Volume 1. The Ultimate Hacking Guide!
    Approx 2700 Words.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/288-combat...sponsibly.html

Volume 2. The Ultimate Guide for Wise NX Spending!
    Approx 2700 Words.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/288-combat...e-your-nx.html

Upcoming in the "Ultimate Guide Series"
    Project Guides:
    -Volume 3. Ultimate Guide for Wise GP Spending
    -Volume 4. Ultimate Guide for Leveling. (NX and GP Users)
    - Volume 5. Ultimate Guide for Success in Combat Arms.
    -Volume 6. Requests?

SELLING CPT.1 ACCOUNT... URL: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/124-sellin...ml#post3365647

Thanks!
    -Pobs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    This could also work on cd's also right? and why do you need admin on the computer you wanna play on? I think you can still access hidden folders and merge registry...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast