Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

[Share]For all wanting to learn C++

[MPGH]NextGenApproved download with no virus scan, Virus scanned locally by me , to large for online scanners.

Hello. Have you ever wanted to learn C++ (Rhetorical question, since that is why you are here)? I have uploaded a PDF of a textbook that is very thorough, and VERY in depth, and contains 2 types of C++. The 2 kinds, as you may not know, are ISO/IEC (AKA ANSI C++), and CLR/CLI C++. This book is very detailed, and is a VERY LONG BOOK, but this is a university level textbook... You want quality for learning, you came to the right spot! Download the attachment, and you will have a PDF Textbook that is 1276 pages long, and is the most thorough book I have encountered so far.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them. If you are not sure if it is safe, just wait for NextGen1's approval, and then you have your clarification. I wish I could have scanned this for viruses, and THEN uploaded it, but not of the scanners would let me, as they have a 20mb limit (this is 46 mb).

Here is the first step to starting on your quest to learn C++. Enjoy, and PRESS THANKS please

[IMG]https://i1221.photobucke*****m/albums/dd461/xXPentarchXx/MPGHscreeny.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by jonnyboy9985; 01-18-2011 at 03:46 PM.
    Sammy told me to...

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jonnyboy9985 For This Useful Post:

187pig (01-21-2011),breenanna (01-21-2011),cedric5 (01-21-2011),D15H (01-19-2011),Drake (01-22-2011),EL_PACHUCO (01-21-2011),flameswor10 (01-21-2011),GBot! (01-21-2011),Nissen1502 is back (01-25-2011),Rafield (01-22-2011),why06 (01-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Thank you

Need help with CALL OF DUTY RELATED or anything just private message me and im willing to help ^____^ Have a nice day!
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpIsWanted View Post
    so i have a camp next month, and i am 12, now all boys in my class have a large dick with hari and i dont have that. who can help me please?
    i see in films people can grow hair and grow dicks.

i know its weird question, but i need !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Don't say it :P press the button xD
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Didn't HD also tell you virus scan and screenshot, Link Removed.

Use MPGH's upload feature for approval there is no need for an external link either.

The file is 46.86Mb , MPGh has a 47MB limit on zips
    The file Zipped will be about 30-35mb.

Last edited by NextGen1; 01-18-2011 at 11:07 AM.

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I can't scan, as I said, it passes the 20 mb limit

Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    Didn't HD also tell you virus scan and screenshot, Link Removed.

Use MPGH's upload feature for approval there is no need for an external link either.

The file is 46.86Mb , MPGh has a 47MB limit on zips
    The file Zipped will be about 30-35mb.

and you are wrong, .zip files do nothing... Not on a netbook at least...
    Last edited by jonnyboy9985; 01-18-2011 at 11:34 AM.
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    approved download with no virus scan, Virus scanned locally by me , to large for online scanners.

If you are going to add a screenshot of the book, use image shack

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

jonnyboy9985 (01-18-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I uploaded using Photobucket because I had the tab open because I uploaded a CA mod
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    sweet i dont realy need but if u guys need any books just tell me i cn send to you(if in usa) but please return

but nice post man

steel o-o's sig =
    = Done , = Not Done

Leecher 0 =
    Newbie 25 =
    Member 50 =
    Advanced Member 100 =
    H4X0R Member 150 =
    Dual-Keyboard Member 250 =
    Expert Member 500 =
    's Trainer 750 =
    MPGH Expert 1000 =
    Synthetic Hacker 1250 =
    Blackhat Hacker 1500 =
    Whitehat Hacker 2000 =
    's Guardian 2500 =
    Upcoming MPGHiean 3000 =
    MPGH Addict 3500 =
    MPGHiean 4000 =
    MPGH Knight 4500 =
    MPGH Lord 5000 =
    MPGH Champion 5500 =
    MPGH King 6000 =
    MPGH Legend 6500 =
    MPGH God 7000 =
    MPGH God II 7500 =
    MPGH God III 8000 =
    MPGH God IV 8500 =
    MPGH God V 9000 =
    Arun's Slave 9500 =
    Dave's Slave 10000 =

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Sweet. Could always use a more in-depth book on this stuff.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    A 2010 book...
    First one i seen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    A 2010 book...
    First one i seen
    2010 lags like hell. I only use 2008. At least until I can get a more powerful computer. =/

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post

2010 lags like hell. I only use 2008. At least until I can get a more powerful computer. =/
    I use 2010 but dont really like it much..The red squidgy error lines get on my nerves..

But i hate having to get a new key for 2008 every month or so..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    OMG. This Book is awesome! Looking at it it seems I've only finished half my education. I'm going to start on reading this. The First 10 chapters are all old hat, but the Last 10 are some really interesting stuff. I'm talking about Windows API, MFC, and the one that really caught my interest, Programming for Multiple Cores! I'm definitely going to have to find sometime to read this.

@whit: I can't imagine why you would have to every month.. :/

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post

@whit: I can't imagine why you would have to every month.. :/
    It maybe every 3 months dont remember

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    I have a link to a 2010 version that works perfectly?
    Sammy told me to...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast