Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

For 100 errors fix

ok well i knoticed that many ppl not only on mpgh but other websites where having problems add new scripts. well look no further! problem sovled. listen push "start" and in the search bar type in rsbot. delete everything there unless you have new scripts you want to use. download rsbot from the attatchment. after that you must go to your rsbot folder in ur documents (before u do that run rsbot once let it load) then go to scripts>sources> then add you scripts. after that go to rsbots main and add you scripts. make sure when u save u save as the author tell you. when saving make sure it look like this:
    if the author says save as : blacktites
    you must save as: blacktities.java

if the author says save as: bigtites.java
    then save as it says dont add another java
    if he doesnt tell you to save as anyhting go to the notepad and look for

@ScriptManifest(name = "blacktites - YouEpicFail", authors = {"tites", "blah blah", "marky"}, version = 0.3,
    keywords = "woodcutting", website = "https://picrs.*********.com", description = "Cuts Most Logs!"
    + " Start Near Trees Chosen!")
    public class blacktites extends Script implements PaintListener, MouseListener, ServerMessageListener {
    -----------------
    not gunna have the same authors keywords and stuff but look for the word between public class and extends script. wich would be blacktites
    -----------------
    save ass the underlined red bolded word. spell it exactly (case sensative)
    so it would be blacktites.java
    ------------------------
    hoped that help
    Last edited by marky901076; 01-21-2011 at 11:09 AM.

IM SELLING THIS ACCOUNT PM IF UR INTERESTED. IT HAS 500K ON IT. btw thats not my dung level its higher then that