Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Arun84311 View Post
    No, I've opened a science book, and read more then the cover.

Basic facts are basic. We don't follow a direction system based on magnetic poles, idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Yeah i forgot your the scientist who has been investigating this topic for over 10years, i suggest you join NASA, for disproving scientists in under 1minute of typing on a forum topic.
    Makes me wonder whether anyone even read my post...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

No, I've opened a science book, and read more then the cover.

Basic facts are basic. We don't follow a direction system based on magnetic poles, idiot.
    The magnetic poles will shift not known how much degrees with an estimation of 180degrees medium.

thus the sun will rise from the west, not literally, but because of the shift the west is the east, the east is the west. the sun rises from the east and will rise from the west.

Its hard to explain, but whatever helps you sleep at night brah.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    The magnetic poles will shift not known how much degrees with an estimation of 180degrees medium.

thus the sun will rise from the west, not literally, but because of the shift the west is the east, the east is the west. the sun rises from the east and will rise from the west.

I believe the definition of west is something like "West is the direction opposite that of the Earth's rotation on its axis, and is therefore the general direction towards which the Sun sets."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

^ pathetic Muslim attempt to make their religion seem correct.

How will it exactly rise from west to east when it's already rising from west to east "magnetically", and the flip would just make magnetic North and North match? Stupid Bitch.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

5. The Following User Says Thank You to arunforce For This Useful Post:

CaT- (01-24-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Is it at all possible for you to provide actual sources? After all, you claim NASA supports your theory.

OH WHOOPS.

Quote Originally Posted by NASA
    Q: What is the polar shift theory? Is it true that the earth’s crust does a 180-degree rotation around the core in a matter of days if not hours?
    A: A reversal in the rotation of Earth is impossible. There are slow movements of the continents (for example Antarctica was near the equator hundreds of millions of years ago), but that is irrelevant to claims of reversal of the rotational poles. However, many of the disaster websites pull a bait-and-shift to fool people. They claim a relationship between the rotation and the magnetic polarity of Earth, which does change irregularly, with a magnetic reversal taking place every 400,000 years on average. As far as we know, such a magnetic reversal doesn’t cause any harm to life on Earth. A magnetic reversal is very unlikely to happen in the next few millennia, anyway.
    NASA - 2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won't End?

Noob.

/thread. Real proof trumps Quran every time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Why would you involve nasa paradice? Its the one thing you've NEVER looked at.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

^ pathetic Muslim attempt to make their religion seem correct.

How will it exactly rise from west to east when it's already rising from west to east "magnetically", and the flip would just make magnetic North and North match? Stupid Bitch.
    That's what I've been saying since entering the debate section.

All Muslims do is twist certain events or situations to cater to their own beliefs,
    beliefs that were ripped off of all kinds of other religions/beliefs.
    95% bullshit, 5% luck if they ever got anything scientifically correct.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 01-24-2011 at 08:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I don't really believe any of this bullshit.. I believe in the Second Coming of Christ, whether it happens when I am alive or not..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    That's what I've been saying since entering the debate section.

All Muslims do is twist certain events or situations to cater to their own beliefs,
    beliefs that were ripped off of all kinds of other religions/beliefs.
    95% bullshit, 5% luck if they ever got anything scientifically correct.
    Lol...i can't even imagine how much times i've said this.

Muslims believe in the bible and torah, but just the originals.

The torah is long lost.
    The bible is just a reconstruction, thus meaning it was gone but it was man made later on.

The quran is the only one untouched.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

The torah is long lost.
    The bible is just a reconstruction, thus meaning it was gone but it was man made later on.

You're so full of shit, the Torah is the oldest, most crafted manuscript in the world, any Muslim or Christian would know that the Torah is the first of the kind. Like I explained before.

The Torah is the ten books of the Christian Bible and the first few chapters of the Quran. The Torah is the first written document OR very close to second to Hinudism (many sources say they were written together). The Torah is not like the Quran. In your church, you have books of the Quran, in Jewish faith the Sefer Torah is the SAME thing it was over thousands of years ago: a large scroll that is HAND WRITTEN. That's right, the Torah isn't printed out or changed. The reason why Jews are so willing to die to protect it is because it is passed down to generations, it is the foundation of the Jewish people, it takes so much blood and sweat to make this and don't believe me?

"Manuscript Torah scrolls are still used, and still scribed, for ritual purposes (i.e., religious services); this is called a Sefer Torah ("Book [of] Torah"). They are written using a painstakingly careful methodology by highly qualified scribes. This has resulted in modern copies of the text that are unchanged from millennia-old copies. It is believed that every word, or marking, has divine meaning, and that not one part may be inadvertently changed lest it lead to error. The fidelity of the Hebrew text of the Tanakh, and the Torah in particular, is considered paramount, down to the last letter: translations or transcriptions are frowned upon for formal service use, and transcribing is done with painstaking care. An error of a single letter, ornamentation, or symbol of the 304,805 stylized letters which make up the Hebrew Torah text renders a Torah scroll unfit for use, hence a special skill is required and a scroll takes considerable time to write and check.
    According to Jewish law, a sefer Torah (plural: Sifrei Torah) is a copy of the formal Hebrew text of hand-written on gevil or qlaf (forms of parchment) by using a quill (or other permitted writing utensil) dipped in ink. Written entirely in Hebrew, a sefer Torah contains 304,805 letters, all of which must be duplicated precisely by a trained sofer (“scribe”), an effort which may take as long as approximately one and a half years. Most modern Sifrei Torah are written with forty-two lines of text per column (Yemenite Jews use fifty), and very strict rules about the position and appearance of the Hebrew letters are observed. See for example the Mishna Berura on the subject.[35] Any of several Hebrew scripts may be used, most of which are fairly ornate and exacting.
    The completion of the sefer Torah is a cause for great celebration, and it is a Mitzvah for every Jew to either write or have written for him a Sefer Torah. Torah scrolls are stored in the holiest part of the synagogue in the Ark known as the "Holy Ark" (אֲרוֹן הקֹדשׁ aron hakodesh in Hebrew.) Aron in Hebrew means "cupboard" or "closet", and kodesh is derived from "kadosh", or "holy"."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    And so raised points are yet again ignored by Paradice or whatever we're calling him nowadays

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Talking

The torah is long lost.

You know every time you've said this you have been wrong lol.

The torah predates both,
    The bible isn't a reconstruction(learn what the word means),
    The quran is man made.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You know every time you've said this you have been wrong lol.

The torah predates both,
    The bible isn't a reconstruction(learn what the word means),
    The quran is man made.
    The torah predates both, and was sent down by God, but the original is gone.
    The bible is a reconstruction, as it has been gone, and re-written.
    The quran is the word of God inspired by God, When the angel gabriel came to Mohammed he told him "Read!" but Mohammed couldn't read as he was illiterate. he told him to read off the quran.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    The quran is the word of God inspired by God, When the angel gabriel came to Mohammed he told him "Read!" but Mohammed couldn't read as he was illiterate. he told him to read off the quran.
    How do you differentiate between a text written by men and a text inspired by God?
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The funny thing about this whole argument,
    is that you have repeatedly tried to discredit many things in the Torah,
    and the New testament.

So you telling me that "Oh, us Muslims believe in those books"
    is a contradiction to 80% of the BS you spread about historical figures in the Torah/bible. Tell me bro..where are all these mysterious "real Torah's/Bibles"?
    I already proved to you that there is preserved text over 1800 years old, and it says the same thing as the books we have in circulation.
    Not saying it's impossible that the books could have been altered,
    I'm saying highly unlikely.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 01-25-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast