Thread: MW 2

Thanks

MW 2

Hi all! first of all my name is fabio and i'm from portugal. i'll try to explain in english the best i know, so if something doesn't make sense, sorry, it's my bad i've been VAC banned from modern warfare 2 because using hacks. it was the first time i used and i didn't check if the hack were detected or not. i really like that game and i'm thinking about buying a new one. my question is there is a hack that is undetectable? because i dont want to make my way up again the hard way i've been reading some hack post here and i know that the hacks are "use at your own risk" but ive been reading about one external hack using python (i dont know what this is) that is still undetected and probably always will be. i'm sorry to open a new post, and also if i'm breaking any post rules but for me is a little difficult to reach any conclusion because one say it is others say it is not. i plead for help to help clarify this subject and whats the best hack for me to use. and if i need some help to use the hack could someone help me?
    thanks for any response.

Thanks
    This is the wrong section, and if your looking to just rank up then it will be easier to use EAM to just jump to whatever level you want.

The python method of using the external esp has always been undetected, and probably will stay that way.
    Texture Mods

Obedear, the sky is low

Thanks
    one more time i'm sorry for posting in the wrong section. i'm very noob in this forum's thing thank for taking my doubt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    /Moved.

I really can't read what you are saying. Can you try putting in some paragraphs?
    CoD Minion: Jan 13th 2011 to April 11 2011
    MMORPG Minion Since: March 28th 2011 to April 11 2011

Don't be afraid to rep, you aren't loosing anything!
    Don't forget your P&Q's. Press the thanks button if someone has helped.
    jamesa1994@hotmail.com