Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful

A Quick Request For A Small Logo

1. Main Text/Name: LMS
    2. Size: I pasted a little logo below, i want it that size.
    3. Theme: It is a game, to do with cars, below I will explain detailed.
    4. Other Information: I need a small logo for my game server, the logo will be located at the top right corner of the screen, you can see a small logo from another server below [IMG]https://i913.photobucke*****m/albums/ac334/edvardas96/Untitled.png[/IMG]. I want it like that but, instead of the shield i would like something round, maybe a Tyre or a simple circle inside i would like it to say LMS like it says SKC there and some sports car sticking out from the tyre/circle like the shark from SKC logo, if you want anymore information ask. Doesnt have to be like i said but, thats my idea, you can probably come up with a better one
    Last edited by Edvardas96; 01-29-2011 at 02:21 PM.
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Sorry for the bump but I just want to know, will anyone try to make the logo ?
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

[England, UK...] Activity Time: GMT (9am-8pm)
    Thanks
    Give me a few days

War does not determine who is right- only who is left.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Thanks, I have tried something myself but I failed and I can't do it, I try to do it, after 10min I'm like "Ah F*** it", here is my try ;D https://i913.photobucke*****m/albums/a...Untitled-1.png

EDIT

Here is another try, I think this one looks aright but still needs a lot of work, this is just an idea that might help I will probably use this logo in the website and server for now, until you or someone else makes a logo for me here it is https://i913.photobucke*****m/albums/a...96/lmslogo.png
    Last edited by Edvardas96; 01-30-2011 at 05:27 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    second try was good IMO, just keep perfectioning it and search for some cool txt effects

like this: a compilation of all the best text effects on the web (140)

Last edited by Leaf; 02-01-2011 at 08:34 AM.
    Ex-

Previous Names: Leaf, Acinonyx, Fawkes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Acinonyx View Post
    second try was good IMO, just keep perfectioning it and search for some cool txt effects

like this: a compilation of all the best text effects on the web (140)

Thanks, I think the second one is good too but the letters are bad, I looked up on the link you gave, all of them look so nice but when I look at how to make it, it looks so complicated and I had so many tries with Photoshop and I always give up... The logo I made was simple Paint and Adobe Fireworks combination. And another thing, I'm making website for the clan too and this is the banner https://i913.photobucke*****m/albums/a...Untitled-2.png I think the logo I made wouldn't really suit the banner. (The website is still being made thats why there is only 2 buttons at the top)

EDIT

Kyle when you said give me few days did that mean few days to start or few days to make ? Did you start making it already ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    dont be so impatient
    also: those text effects are easy, even for complete choobs it must be done in 30-45 min
    banner text effect is ugly to,
    if you really don't know how to use Photoshop, choos a text effect, tell me wich, and wich text... ill try to make it for ya when i have time
    or use this:

PS: if youre so impatient, and can't wait to get a new logo, watch this post... more often!
    Last edited by Leaf; 02-01-2011 at 10:34 AM.
    Ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Thanks for that logo ;D I will use it for now. You see the problem about what you said "if you really don't know how to use Photoshop, choos a text effect, tell me wich, and wich text... ill try to make it for ya when i have time" is that my banner changes on every page, on home page it says LMS Team on About Us page it says About Us nad when I make more it will say something different again, tell me, should I just put LMS Team on all of them ? If yes than I would really be thankful if you could write LMS Team in this writting How to Create Eroded Metal Text with Photoshop | Psdtuts+ I don't need the background because I will put it on the banner, just the LMS Team and if you will do it then please while making LMS Team save LMS seperatly, I might use it on a logo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    ill look for ya, if i have time
    Ex-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Acinonyx View Post
    ill look for ya, if i have time
    ok thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    sorry for bump but, any news ? I'm still waiting, and getting the new photoshop CS5 extended version, will try something myself...