Thread: Am I banned?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Am I banned?

Whenever I attempt to log into my Vindictus account I get a message saying that I have been disconnected from the server. I tried using one of my other accounts and I could login just fine. Im wondering if someone could tell me if this is a ban, and if it is, how long will the ban last?

Thanks for the help.
    -The Modder

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I highly doubt so but I wouldn't be too sure. This is a good questions since not many people get banned from Vindictus. At least from my knowledge. Lets continue with the answers =)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm not sure if I've been banned either. I can still log into my account on the website just fine and when I look at my account info my account is still there and nothing says I'm banned. So if I am banned this is either just a one day thing or it's permanent.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Try logging in with a different account. If it works your banned I think
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by _-_BluE_-_ View Post
    Try logging in with a different account. If it works your banned I think
    I already said that I could log in on another account. But there is nothing saying how long the ban is. I only used the console once about a couple weeks ago and that's it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Oh sorry didn't realize then your banned. It'll show after a little probably try sending in a ticket.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by The Modder View Post
    Whenever I attempt to log into my Vindictus account I get a message saying that I have been disconnected from the server. I tried using one of my other accounts and I could login just fine. Im wondering if someone could tell me if this is a ban, and if it is, how long will the ban last?

Thanks for the help.
    -The Modder
    that account is banned, i heard their bans have only been 1 week, so if that is true my second account will be unbanned some time tomorrow.

Thanks
    lol the master hacker dwrowla

Thanks
    do you use proxy?if so i bet youre just unlucky with your chosen proxys

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yes your banned. Just submit a ticket saying you where wrongly banned and they will unban you even if you really did use the console. I did this and now I'm unbanned :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by m202 View Post
    Yes your banned. Just submit a ticket saying you where wrongly banned and they will unban you even if you really did use the console. I did this and now I'm unbanned :P
    One issue with this, Nexon won't let me get to the place to submit a ticket. I log into my account go to customer support, click the tickets button, it attempts to redirect me and says I have insufficient account information.

If this is effecting other people they will not be able to contact Nexon to tell them there is a problem because they can't get to the place to tell them.

And to answer dkay's question, no im not using a proxy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    One issue with this, Nexon won't let me get to the place to submit a ticket. I log into my account go to customer support, click the tickets button, it attempts to redirect me and says I have insufficient account information.

If this is effecting other people they will not be able to contact Nexon to tell them there is a problem because they can't get to the place to tell them.

Idk then, I'm allowed to do everything but play the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by m202 View Post
    Idk then, I'm allowed to do everything but play the game.
    thats temp ban same issue i have i believe / hope
    "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike" - +++TheMentor+++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

This appears to have fixed it's self. I was able to submit a ticket and I should have access to my account soon

I'll probable have some free time til then so I'll continue with my modding.