Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cool F*** nexon FAILS. R ALL THE GEARS PATCHED OR WHUT???

hey y'all of MPGH Forums, okay so up til yesterday my cabase chocolate4.4 and Reimys worked now none of em do are they all patched is everything that was widely enough available patched?.

Am curious hence the new discussion topic because one I know for damn certain there are available hacks I would like to hear others opions on if they noticed this very fact too telekills and what not because anybody that says there isnt any at all functioning your full of F****** S*** however anyways decency states that anyone and everyone who can add to this open discussion please do.

would like to hear suggestions of where to find these ones where to go to try to seek these items and how to get them re available to all MPGH'ers

also Alas I shall check back for replies, as well any mentions thanks have a good one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    chocolate 4.3 still works for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Chocolate's Hack work good for me. Havent tried Reimy's since release.

Combat Arms auto updates
    Now but doesn't have you download the patch it just happens so it could be patched but working on some places (that happens). .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    The only one that is recent and probably works is |FuN|s menu
    Sammy told me to...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by draak01 View Post
    chocolate 4.3 still works for me
    Are you shittin me the chocolate4.3 still works for you what "OS" is your system running mine has winXP sp3 all the newest vers' of net frameworks directX and what not...& has the thread for chocolates4.3 been shut down yet or is there a link you could help me with where i can get that one up n going that was the easiest one for me to get besides gordons but i got ip banned by the **** guys lol. oh and good stuff thanks for the insight

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy9985 View Post
    The only one that is recent and probably works is |FuN|s menu
    hey Johnny kewl uhm is the {FUN}S Menu on thread here on Mpgh or from a secondary site? and do you think Portal Inject would be okay for that one as it seems to be perfectly okay if set up right for most of the others I've tried thus far.?

Quote Originally Posted by _-_BluE_-_ View Post
    Chocolate's Hack work good for me. Havent tried Reimy's since release.

Combat Arms auto updates
    Now but doesn't have you download the patch it just happens so it could be patched but working on some places (that happens). .
    awww what no way they do auto updates ontop of the said patches and silent patches man aww **** nexonfails like a faag oh well kewl thank you very kindly for the insight it's much appreciated as it says you learn somethin new everyday well this what I learned new today thanx have a good one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikash View Post

And yet you applied for PHS...

Download the newest one that as just released, 4.5. All the hacks were jus patched.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    chocolate 4.5 is out dont know if it is patched

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    lol Intel.

Don't use hacks. They're bad for you

Delete your system32 file and it'll work lol [Don't do it JK. It'll destroy you computer]
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    lol Intel.

Don't use hacks. They're bad for you

Delete your system32 file and it'll work lol [Don't do it JK. It'll destroy you computer]
    if u delete ur system32 it will not destroy ur computer system32 just holds files that tells ur computer there is a error or warnings . and most computers are made where u cant delete ur system32
    PlayStation ID:
    Boxing509

Quote Originally Posted by pushdis15
    Women now have choices. They can be married, not married, have a job, not have a job, be married with children, unmarried with children. Men have the same choice we've always had: work, or prison.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Slixxx007 View Post
    hey y'all of MPGH Forums, okay so up til yesterday my cabase chocolate4.4 and Reimys worked now none of em do are they all patched is everything that was widely enough available patched?.

Am curious hence the new discussion topic because one I know for damn certain there are available hacks I would like to hear others opions on if they noticed this very fact too telekills and what not because anybody that says there isnt any at all functioning your full of F****** S*** however anyways decency states that anyone and everyone who can add to this open discussion please do.

would like to hear suggestions of where to find these ones where to go to try to seek these items and how to get them re available to all MPGH'ers

also Alas I shall check back for replies, as well any mentions thanks have a good one.
    and I quote at this very moment no available issues with choco4.5 release everything seems pretty dam good works nicely.. as for this post after i post this as quick reply may it please the admins of MPGH to discontinue this discussion as it is no longer required nor hot topic thanks.