Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Detected? Working? CMD Console Info. 2/7/11

Alright now we got A LOT of people who don't quite get the working specs of the console... ill clear up a few things i have seen a few members ask and throw a few tips out there.

Detected? - the console itself is not detected because the toggle
    SV_cheats_1 is not detected and that is the code that the console toggles on when you start the client. at least that's how i understood Hell_Demon's explanation of how the cmd-client interact. if that was detected every single user of the program would be detected.

people believe its a few factors that contribute to banishment... here a few if your interested in the rumors of what you could get banned for,

using this console while you host a party... some people believe that the party members flag the server..

using certain commands that stick out... such as ai_reaction_delay that stays active even when you return to town.

just a few random rumors on how people think it is detected.

i suggest if you are worried bout getting banned then do not use this.
    but i personally wouldn't be to worried about it because all they will do at frist as of RIGHT NOW is temporary ban you. i am sure that is subject to change.

now the console works properly as well as most of the commands that where posted in our community.

if you want to play it on the "safe side" and try to exploit with a lowered chance of being detected do as follows.

*Start the console before the client and make sure the console executable and the console's .dll are in the same folder

*ALWAYS play solo. private rooms. Do not purge codes while the client is loading a private map.. at least not right at the start of the load screen.

*Use only one or two commands that i have seen people report are clean as of this date.

player_monster_damage_base_constant 666 <- High Damage output
    plr_move_speed_normal 1000 <- fast normal speed
    (These Commands have to be entered every time you change level fyi)

*personal advice - do not level up consistently if you skyrocket in levels and ap that could honestly flag the server... id guess keep it down to 5 levels a day and you should be decent. make multi characters and farm up gold.. could have 200k by 15 and you can get 15 in a matter of an few hours.

idk just a few words of random advice... if you are interested in learning more about certain codes or have questions pertaining to certain codes the please post them on this thread and ill try to answer them to the best i can.
    "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike" - +++TheMentor+++

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UnitedMassacre For This Useful Post:

nb109 (02-09-2011),RiffleRaffle (02-13-2011),saddam_Hussien (03-08-2011)

Thanks
    i'm have problem with my console, the button is still grayed and dll. and console is in the same folder, i'm also make VDC.txt in this folder my UAC is dissabled and im running console before the game... what can be wrong?

Thanks
    i hope i am temped ill be unbanned soon maybe its 14 days maybe its 30 idk the dick faces wont read my ticket. ill just check back every 7 day till boat 5 then hack away again.

Thanks
    ai_action_delay stays active in town? I don't know about that. I have a toggle on my trainer and when I toggle before fighting the boss, the ai_delay is not in effect (break off's are a lot easier without them imo). So, unless I re-toggle, it shouldn't be in effect when I'm in town.

I think the only reason that Nexon is handing out temp bans is in the uncertainty that legitimate players might be caught as well thanks to parties. Which means, when you're proven guilty, you would probably be perm-banned since this is a pretty serious hack.

Don't host parties? Maybe I should stop then, I've been plvling my other account and so far so good. But I like to think I play pretty safe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by xombie15 View Post
    i'm have problem with my console, the button is still grayed and dll. and console is in the same folder, i'm also make VDC.txt in this folder my UAC is dissabled and im running console before the game... what can be wrong?
    Ummm... Not sure honestly... what system you running? xp vista? radeon nividia evga? .... if its not a hardware issue its a copy issue the simplest fix id have for that is try a different hooking method. there is a thread about it somewhere in this section i believe. ill post a link to it when i locate it.

Quote Originally Posted by 9ks2k View Post
    i hope i am temped ill be unbanned soon maybe its 14 days maybe its 30 idk the dick faces wont read my ticket. ill just check back every 7 day till boat 5 then hack away again.
    i was honestly hoping that the temp ban was for 7 which they reportedly handed out for abusing the neive shop box glitch.

but as newer information rises i fear that my speculation will be proved arrogant....
    the situation "You have been dissconnected from the server" , has been descriptively described to me as a result of a ip ban. ... im so confused anymore. i have banned nexxon accounts they say they are not vaild with the server which is identical to the accounts that need to be revarifyed. the account that are legit apparently log in , the accounts that arent real say they aren't real.. and the accounts that where recently banned say "you have been dissconnected from the server"...
    so two diffirent types of banned accounts is the one of two options i can think of for the switch in coding... the other is nexxon is simply confusing and really do have no idea what they are doing and neither do i.

Quote Originally Posted by thewess View Post
    ai_action_delay stays active in town? I don't know about that. I have a toggle on my trainer and when I toggle before fighting the boss, the ai_delay is not in effect (break off's are a lot easier without them imo). So, unless I re-toggle, it shouldn't be in effect when I'm in town.

I think the only reason that Nexon is handing out temp bans is in the uncertainty that legitimate players might be caught as well thanks to parties. Which means, when you're proven guilty, you would probably be perm-banned since this is a pretty serious hack.

Don't host parties? Maybe I should stop then, I've been plvling my other account and so far so good. But I like to think I play pretty safe.
    yes ai_reaction_delay_idle, ai_reaction_delay_alert,
    are commands that stay active threwout your loggin unless you alter the code ... so if the command dosen't need to be re-executed into the client then it must be a static value that dosen't change or dose change to 0 in town and x user-set value in battle.
    my guess is the mems would read somewhat like that.

i would not be surprized if they do pass out perma bans.... im interested in the spectum of there bans ... if they will ban all account accessed to the same ips.. i have multipul connections but a certain few i can't remember what ip i logged them on iniatially and id rather not loose them...

the party stuff is rumored non of it is proved yet. if you are willing to test the boundaires then go ahead and let us know your experience here.
    "Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for.

I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual, but you can't stop us all... after all, we're all alike" - +++TheMentor+++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    For the past 3 days, I've been leveling two different accounts on two different IP's, using only these commands.
    player_monster_damage_base_constant 666 <- High Damage output
    plr_move_speed_normal 1000 <- fast normal speed

So far so good. No ban, no anything... Even if I ran Blood Prince under 4 minutes with one char, and leveled the second to 28 in a matter of hours.

Thanks
    Farmed Blood Lord about 1-2 mins for the last 2 days with all the hacks across two accounts. No ban yet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Hm could the really burn all the accounts with the same I.P i mean i think logically they would just ban one cause what if they have a log for each account and this account has been at a different I.P address before making the switch and had nothing of a hacking trace on it, just an idea.