Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Weird Error With PerX

So i recently had an issue with my internet and my family using my computer getting viruses on it. So i called my provider they helped me set everything up and get some protectors. I Have microsoft security essentials.....malwarebytes....superantispyware and now whenever i run perx it gives me error saying windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropiate permissions to access the item. but im on the admin user on my computer i turned firewall off but i dont know how to turn off these virus fighters and stuff so any help would be amazing thanks! this also happens with every injector besides portal and portal isnt injecting the hacks i use.
    Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.
    - Bob Marley

PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    First I have to say you that you dont have the proper settings on your computer for a hacker.

The first thing you have to do is download the injector again because probably is already damaged by the antivirus.

I suggest you to create a folder and on the antivirus, add an exclusion to that folder *only*
    In that folder you gonna place all your hacks, injector etc and the antivirus wont scan it, also with this setting, you dont have to shut down your Anti Virus.

But remember that you have to use that folder to download all your hacks and execute them.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SmartAlley For This Useful Post:

Colbyalien (02-09-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    First I have to say you that you dont have the proper settings on your computer for a hacker.

The first thing you have to do is download the injector again because probably is already damaged by the antivirus.

I suggest you to create a folder and on the antivirus, add an exclusion to that folder *only*
    In that folder you gonna place all your hacks, injector etc and the antivirus wont scan it, also with this setting, you dont have to shut down your Anti Virus.

But remember that you have to use that folder to download all your hacks and execute them.
    alright easy enough thanks SmartAlley
    Me only have one ambition, y'know. I only have one thing I really like to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, Chinese, everyone - that's all.
    - Bob Marley

PRESS THANKS IF I HELPED!!