Thread: Dear MPGH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Dear MPGH

WARNING: Wall of text AHEAD

Hello, MPGH

I started here almost 4 years ago as almost all the other users back then ; looking for WarRock hacks. WarRock was the most popular F2P FPS back then, and it was quite popular with the hacks. The only downside was that it had PB, and PB was the problem (not many publics). The first public hack I used was by Dave84311, and I loved it. I loved the concept of using hacks to gain an advantage (shit was boring as legit). When TheRedEye created his VB6 tutorial, a new door opened. People started creating cheats, and WarRock was becoming more popular. K2 dropped PB, then they started using HackShield. That's about the time when Combat Arms came out. Combat Arms has most likely made MPGH for what it is, I can safely say that most of the users on this site, today, have played Combat Arms.

I wish all users back from 2007/6/~ came back. I do not know where they went off to, but I miss them.

EyalZamir

Great friend. We used to play Korean WarRock, and own all the pr0s. Gosh I miss that darn fella.

XqwertyX

This man was a great cheat maker! He made some great KWR hacks, and IWR hacks!

mains3rv3r

He was a great cheat maker, too. He made some of the first C++ hacks (back in the day C++ hacks were like the fucking cream of the crop. everyone used VB6 shit.) and I remember him letting me test his hack and it was epic.

Gordon`

Back then Gordon` was a WR hack master. He was basically the only person that released great pubs. THINK of the CA pubs today, but for WR back then. AWESOME, RIGHT? Aimbot, esp, OPK. Epic stuff!

Insano7

GOD
    AMONG
    MEN
    This dude made the fucking most EPIC WarRock hacks I've ever seen. Anyone who ever bought his VIP or used his hacks can tell you that they were THE BEST. He made the weapon hack (that shit was the god damn most epic shit anybody's ever seen.)

TheRedEye

He made some great hacks. He started the whole VB6 hack stuff. He's in the army I think.. In Israel.

ZeaS

He made all the VB6 module generator stuff. He also shows us how to create WarRock hacks again. (a new WR hacking phase, consisting of using C++ begins..)

Dave84311

Had a badass WR VIP back then. I remember when Dave released the WR vip, and PB updated like 2 minutes after he released it. lol

He also had a 'retail code generator' (I still don't believe it was a generator. )

Those are practically most of all the WR game hacking influences. (I know I might have missed some.)

That's just WarRock..

Combat Arms all my bros:

scimmy
    Crash
    IcySeal
    Harold <-- He's like a real life bro to me.
    AVGN
    Jabuuty
    Void

I know there's more, but I can't think of any more off the top of my head.

tl;dr MPGH has brought me some good memories, and some bad shit. Overall good shit, and it's here to stay.
    Last edited by Synns; 02-02-2011 at 03:53 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Synns For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (02-03-2011)

Thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    man i remember when dave released public VIP for CA

Thanks
    When did he do that lol?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed