Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

Crossfire CRC error.

Due to crossfire somehow giving my harddrive a CRC error, forcing me to replace it if I want to be able to play Crossfire again, can anyone please go about telling me where I could DL windows 7 full version, how to burn it to a disk, and install it when I install my new harddrive, and also how I could save my internet bookmarks, for that, help would be very much appreciated. Windows 7 full version burned onto a DVD. Please and thanks.

Thanks
    /req move it here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Windows 7 Ultimate (64 Bit) x64 (November 2010) Torrent - btjunkie
    Windows 7 Ultimate (32 Bit) x86 (November 2010) new by Computer-User [h33t] [Original] Torrent - btjunkie

Make your pick: 64 or 32bit. And both come with a nice and easy setup guide, cracks, tools and other software (not integrated, but included in the download). I would recommend you get the drivers manually though.

As far as the bookmarks go you can either export them the "normal way" (nearly every browser supports this) or you can, if you have Chrome / Chromium then it's already integrated, try syncing them to an online bookmark manager (lots of addons with different service providers, just choose what you like best).