Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS=TROLL View Post
    Way to have a mind of your own dumbass.

That's all you do is post Youtube videos..
    Like there isn't thousands of dummies that upload vids..
    Debate with your own words or gtfo coward.
    MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. DIPSHIT.

I have around 50 youtube channels, as i get banned from many for "anti semitic" shit.

Now tell me what does "anti semitic" mean? and why was it made.

-PLEASE MOUZIE ANSWER THIS FOR ME.

MEANING OF ANTI SEMITIC?
    WHY WAS IT MADE?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    More propaganda, I mean seriously, when you're going to stop hanging out with your Muslim radicals and at least hang out with me or some other normal Jewish folks.. and nice sig, even though in 2006 we have all the lands back.

Nice propaganda ploy.

"Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is prejudice against or hostility towards Jews often rooted in hatred of their ethnic background, culture, and/or religion. In its extreme form, it "attributes to the Jews an exceptional position among all other civilizations, defames them as an inferior group and denies their being part of the nation[s]" in which they reside.[1] A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite".
    Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from individual expressions of hatred and discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, or even state police, or military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the First Crusade of 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, the expulsion from Portugal in 1497, various pogroms, the Dreyfus Affair, and most recently, the Holocaust by Nazi Germany."

"While the term's etymology might suggest that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic peoples, the term was coined in the late 19th century in Germany as a more scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ("Jew-hatred"),[2] and that has been its normal use since then.[3]"
    Last edited by Mouzie; 02-22-2011 at 11:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    More propaganda, I mean seriously, when you're going to stop hanging out with your Muslim radicals and at least hang out with me or some other normal Jewish folks.. and nice sig, even though in 2006 we have all the lands back.

Nice propaganda ploy.

"Antisemitism (also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is prejudice against or hostility towards Jews often rooted in hatred of their ethnic background, culture, and/or religion. In its extreme form, it "attributes to the Jews an exceptional position among all other civilizations, defames them as an inferior group and denies their being part of the nation[s]" in which they reside.[1] A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite".
    Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from individual expressions of hatred and discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, or even state police, or military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the First Crusade of 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, the expulsion from Portugal in 1497, various pogroms, the Dreyfus Affair, and most recently, the Holocaust by Nazi Germany."

"While the term's etymology might suggest that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic peoples, the term was coined in the late 19th century in Germany as a more scientific-sounding term for Judenhass ("Jew-hatred"),[2] and that has been its normal use since then.[3]"
    Islam is the most hated true faith, why isn't it Anti semitic?

Christian has enemys, why isn't it Anti semitic?

Out of all faiths what makes Judaism special?

-Ah, its the Zionistic government hating to be hated. Oh, the irony.

Nice propaganda ploy.

Last edited by Para DICE; 02-22-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

I gave you an answer, it was called that because it was better to call it Jew-hatred in German/Prussian. Second of all, Islam isn't Semitic, they are people, not religions. Judaism is special because it is the oldest or the second oldest (it would be the oldest Western religion, but the second oldest depending on the age between the Dravidian and the Jewish scripts thousands of B.C. ago.)

Judaism is the forefather of Christianity and Islam, you can't really spew out lies because the 'grandfather' is Abraham while Muhammad founded it.

Rather than jumping into the conclusions about things, you should learn about it first from a person of the faiths or groups. I am a Zionist, you should learn about it from me.

I'm not understanding how Zionists are so bad, when all it is a political movement for the Jewish state. How is that so bad?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I gave you an answer, it was called that because it was better to call it Jew-hatred in German/Prussian. Second of all, Islam isn't Semitic, they are people, not religions. Judaism is special because it is the oldest or the second oldest (it would be the oldest Western religion, but the second oldest depending on the age between the Dravidian and the Jewish scripts thousands of B.C. ago.)

Judaism is the forefather of Christianity and Islam, you can't really spew out lies because the 'grandfather' is Abraham while Muhammad founded it.

Rather than jumping into the conclusions about things, you should learn about it first from a person of the faiths or groups. I am a Zionist, you should learn about it from me.

I'm not understanding how Zionists are so bad, when all it is a political movement for the Jewish state. How is that so bad?
    Political movement =

-Kill innocent children
    -Drop missiles on Gaza primary and nursery schools.
    -Throw innocent women and children out of there house.
    -Kill children without a reason
    -Keep Muslims behind a cage....

(More...)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL. DIPSHIT.

I have around 50 youtube channels, as i get banned from many for "anti semitic" shit.

Now tell me what does "anti semitic" mean? and why was it made.

-PLEASE MOUZIE ANSWER THIS FOR ME.

MEANING OF ANTI SEMITIC?
    WHY WAS IT MADE?
    Trolololololololololololol. No you don't.

Anti-semetic? It was made as all word were, to describe something in a faster way.

Rofl Paradice is so stupid.

Thanks
    You seem to have a lot of cool stories bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by JESUS=TROLL View Post
    You seem to have a lot of cool stories bro
    IKR

...I'm so going to hell for laughing at your sig. -.-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12