OMG i cant believe this, this is what happend guys, imsohoood pm'd me on xfire saying that he wanted me to get him 5$ worth of g1 credits for the access of a m60 account, this is only access, no g1 info or that or anything, he was on my case beggin me for some credits like a little pussy, i said ok only if i get the forever weapons program, the one he made, so basically he gave me his login detail for his g1 account, i go there and buy him the g1 credits, he changes his password after the deal and its done, so HOW COULD I HACK UR ACCOUNT. Another thing, after he didnt give me his program but gave me artwork whch i already knew about, imsohoood that was really sly. I mean i did it really quick and everything, i didnt stay logged in there like u said, i got the credits for u and logged out thats it, and why would i want ur stupid newbie account u fucking idiot, motherfucker?!

Imsohoood i really cant believe uve blamed me like this after i got u g1 credits for free...i mean wow man, thanks....dont ever pm me or ask me for any help again.

This goes to show u, never do anything for anyone, they will just stab u in the back...imsohoood ur a real dickhead..dont care what the people say, this is the honest truth, i didnt take his account, and im not a scammer. Anothr thing, i was thinking about getting vip here on mpgh but im gna forget it now with people like imsohoood its not worth it, they ruin it for u...