Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Injection troubleshooting

I have seen many people who don't know how to inject hack properly. That's why hack doesn't show up, game crashes, etc.
    Here are a few simple steps and solutions for you.

• First, if you have Windows 7 or Vista, run injector and the game as administrator. Click on injector's icon with right mouse button and select "Run as administrator".
    • If you're using automatic injector, make sure that the injector and the .dll file have the same name (example: CFhack.exe and CFhack.dll).
      If you're using non-automatic injector (PerX, Faith, or any other), make sure that you typed "CrossFire.exe" as process and searched for .dll file to inject.
    • Make sure that your antivirus is turned off before you download a hack. Some antiviruses doesn't allow injectors, so they automatically blocks them. That's why sometimes error codes pop-up and the game doesn't start.
    • Download and run Ccleaner to clean your computer. Also run Gamebooster or SmartClose to close all programs and services. Do not use Task Manager for closing services and processes!
    • Close all programs like Messenger, Skype, uTorrent, etc, before you run the game and hack.
    • Make sure that you have latest DirectX drivers and .Net Framework 4.0. Also, download drivers for your graphic card, if your game doesn't want to start (if you can't find out what graphic card do you have or where to get drivers, feel free to ask).
    • If you have automatic injector, you must run the game first, click on Check and then Start button. When hackshield pops-up, run the injector. If you have non-automatic injector, run it, type process and search for .dll file. Then, when hackshield pop-up, click on Inject button.
    • Make sure that hack you're trying to inject isn't detected or patched. If you don't know how to find this out, ask below and we will tell you if you can use it or not.
    • If you injected D3D / menu hack, make sure that you pressed Insert button, before you askinjg what's wrong and why the hack doesn't show up.

If you are having any problems, please fill this form and post it below:

1. What hack did you use? (post the name of it and the date, when it was released)
    2. What antivirus do you have?
    3. Did you use automatic or non-automatic injector? (tell us the name of injector aswell)
    4. Do you have latest drivers of your graphic card, latest drivers of DirectX and .Net Framework 4.0?
    5. Did you follow all steps, listed above?
    6. What error do you get? (game crashes, it shows ----- error, there's no menu, etc.)
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

Thanks
    Good work dude, would be good people use this thread, and if this works should be stickied.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jigsaw For This Useful Post:

Flash (02-22-2011)

Threadstarter
    Where the fuck is Kanye?
    Donator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    Good work dude, would be good people use this thread, and if this works should be stickied.
    Thanks, hope this will prevent spam form choobs who have problems ...

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem