Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

I think it's stupid that you people like to

Scam accounts or keylog/phish for them. I know people are gullible but they spent a lot of money and effort to get their accounts where they are. I think you are a low-life if you scam other people.

-Chunga contact support and don't tell them you traded, tell them he stole your account. You're not lying, its all about rewording everything.

Seriously, don't be an idiot, have some morals in your life.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to NoJustice For This Useful Post:

DevoZZ (02-26-2011)

Thanks
    Seems like you got scammed LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    No, not really. This is just out of concern for others.

I'm not that stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by divers7 View Post
    Scam accounts or keylog/phish for them. I know people are gullible but they spent a lot of money and effort to get their accounts where they are. I think you are a low-life if you scam other people.

-Chunga contact support and don't tell them you traded, tell them he stole your account. You're not lying, its all about rewording everything.

Seriously, don't be an idiot, have some morals in your life.
    See, this is 100% true. That's why I did a virusscan for that last hack(which had a keylogger and stole one guys main) so people do not lose their hard earned account(s). If you don't know a hack works, don't say it! You are just screwing people over if you do that. Even if it does work,(like that last one did) don't go around saying it's legit, as it might have a virus packed inside. And never download anything unless it's an attachment, cause then you know it works without a virus, since it has to be approved.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DevoZZ For This Useful Post:

NoJustice (02-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    To be fair, the majority of MPGH does not scam, we usually have a higher success-rate but after all these recent "account stealers" have been made and people learning ways around the system- It is a risky market, I think we should make trades a bit more restricted but this is in no way an MPGH-related problem - It happens in any site where trading is allowed.

Concerning keyloggers, You should never download anything that is not approved by MPGH staff - we say over and over again that if you go to an outside link we can not be held responsible for the content because this way they bypass any approvals. This is why we have rules against outside links, Virus Scans can be faked, 1 Post accounts saying "It works" can be fakes, Ect...

If an MPGH Staff member approves it they typically scan the files a few times, test the file, get a second opinion from another member ( usually another staff member ) - This is their job and personally I know most of the people take it very seriously.

I find it unfortunate that these events do happen - but they always will. It is our job to try to lessen how many times they occur - thank you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelyn For This Useful Post:

DevoZZ (02-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    well people are told not to give out their info. yet they do so to get their free zp or hack...if they wanna risk. they wanna risk it. cant be helped
    Still love you Giggletron

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Swiftdude For This Useful Post:

DevoZZ (02-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    hey i didnt keylog. it was given to me ^^ the last login date was like 2 weeks ago so the person must not care that much about the game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Well you have to be careful with what you download. There was a hack yesterday that said you had to turn off antivirus and the hack had no screen shots or virus scans. Also he threadstarter said that you have to type in your username and password for the hack to work. Its obviously a keylogger. I usually read alot of the posts to see if the hack is working. Because I hack on my main and don't want it taken away.