Thread: hack skills...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

hack skills...

there is a bug with 50000 from the beginning...you can byu all weapons...how many times you want...but i want to buy weapons who are with rank,skill call how you want...i know that in PB russian there is a hack for skill but they use cheat engine...if somebody can explain how to bypass hackshield...i will post how to hack skills and from beginning to buy P90,AWP green...and other weapons which cost 50000 or lower :P

Thanks
    I think you actually just need to hex edit some files that contain the reqs for the weapons. Ask Fuko, I think he's done it before

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It won't work with cheat engine any more because Project Blackout hides their memory so you wouldn't even be able to scan for what you need .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Also thats Old !!! now in russian PB they make trainers they dont release Value of skills . And the value you got probably Old and it will not work in ProjectBlack Out.
    I got lots of hacks / Vlalues but maybe 1% out of 100 will work , when dave fixes the CE!

And you dont need ByPass to use CE. Use CE 6.0 or Other cheat Undetected CE.

How to do it ?
    There is lots of ways to do it , i know few .
    but here is one .
    IN ce
    Text - Name of Skill
    it should find few values
    Click on first one .
    List down until you see 45 45 45 45 there should be ( 45 how many skilsl you got )
    If i have only 3 skills there will be 45 45 45 , change all 00 next to them 2 . 45 and there you go , you got all skills , but after you close the CE , you will not have the skills any more , but you still can buy the weps.
    Last edited by irish4; 03-05-2011 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by irish4 View Post
    Also thats Old !!! now in russian PB they make trainers they dont release Value of skills . And the value you got probably Old and it will not work in ProjectBlack Out.
    I got lots of hacks / Vlalues but maybe 1% out of 100 will work , when dave fixes the CE!

And you dont need ByPass to use CE. Use CE 6.0 or Other cheat Undetected CE.

How to do it ?
    There is lots of ways to do it , i know few .
    but here is one .
    IN ce
    Text - Name of Skill
    it should find few values
    Click on first one .
    List down until you see 45 45 45 45 there should be ( 45 how many skilsl you got )
    If i have only 3 skills there will be 45 45 45 , change all 00 next to them 2 . 45 and there you go , you got all skills , but after you close the CE , you will not have the skills any more , but you still can buy the weps.
    different country have different value and bug skill was fixed server side it's will exit game...yeah...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thats not true, Before they hiden the Memory i had 1 bullet kill working with CE .
    And i used the new value of Russian PB. Now it was Updated in USA n Russian so there will be different value

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i used diamond ce...made by one guy...and it's the same error...the process blablalbal...and it's not working...what another ce i should use give some advices plzzzzzz :P