Ok,Well I am making a Game and these are my Intentions(i was gonna make a FPS With the death match and zombies modes I already have.Just like make it a FPS but im decided on just making a StoryLine game.I'll Prabalty Add Lan Multiplayer with like up to 16 people but it would use hamachi probaly as my game would be free and i can't pay for servers!)

INFO:
High Graphics
1st person/Maybe 3rd person added

Plot:You start out in New York City in the year 2010 after the MetaBosis Virus Hit the United States,1 week after the infected got out it infected 2.3 Billion People,with-in a year 96% of all human live has died.You leave New york in a Helicopter and 8 hours into flight you crash into the ocean and wake up on a Island next to the crashed Helicopter and you get all the guns and ammo off the Dead pilots and soilders. People on the island is infected with the MetaBosis Virus.You Kill them off and while on the island you have to Build Shelter,Find Food,Explore,Find Fire Word....Ect,...I got more Story Line but i dont wanted to ruin the story line.

Metabosis Virus:A Virus that has devolped by the military.Its purpose was to serve in the war against Russia.It was made to reanimated dead corpes& living humans.It has reconstructed the Human DNA.Once Infected,The human body begin to stave.The signs of being infected are bites on the body(main sign),migraines,dizziness,unable to sleep,memory lose,heart failure,liver failure,brain failure.

Main Characters:
Michael Scoot
John Pasty(The Soldier that got killed in the Plane)
.... More will come