Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    If i screw yo gf, where do u think i live??
    Thanks

Post Euro 2008 (6/13/08)

Great games so far, great games. Post your comments on the subject, if u dont know what euro 2008 (you don't watch espn in other words) don't post! Just wanna say Holland just whip the shit out of France. LKFAO. 4-1....sorry France but ur out.....and becuz im 1/2 portugese, GO PORTUGAL!

Thanks
    Personally, I don't care who wins. I'm just posting here with nothing useful to piss you off because there's nothing you can do about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    John Cena plays The Game and Raw fans win

On Monday night, Raw will make itself at home in Salt Lake City, as WWE Champion Triple H and John Cena continue to circle one another like junkyard dogs, spoiling for their title match at Night of Champions. Just two weeks ago, Cena defeated Jeff Hardy to become the No. 1 contender. Last week saw Triple H sweep Cena’s legs out from under him after the Chain Gang Commander’s victory over JBL.

Then, in the night’s main event between The Game and Jeff Hardy, Cena interfered, causing Triple H to lose by count-out. With less than two weeks before Night of Champions, will anything keep these two fierce competitors from annihilating one another?

An appearance by Shawn Michaels on Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel quickly turned ugly when Y2J attacked The Showstopper. Their rivalry had been building for the past few weeks as Jericho alternately accused HBK of faking an injury and then encouraged him in a match against Batista. What is the purpose of the mind games that the Intercontinental Champion is playing with Michaels, and how will Michaels react to being attacked last Monday night?

Also last week, World Tag Team Champions Hardcore Holly & Cody Rhodes suffered their second defeat in a row, this time at the hands of Umaga & Snitsky. While recovering after the match, the champs were again confronted by Raw’s newest Superstar, Ted DiBiase. The “simply priceless” DiBiase warned them that at Night of Champions, he and a partner of his choosing will prevail over the World Tag Team Champions. With the ongoing strife between Holly & Rhodes, will they be able to stand up to DiBiase and his mystery partner? And who will that partner turn out to be?

As temperatures run high on Raw, surely in the back of all the Superstars’ minds are thoughts of the impending WWE Draft. In less than two weeks, all Superstars from all brands will be eligible to be drafted to another show. Who will get selected to leave Raw and which of your favorite Superstars will begin appearing on Monday nights?

But, your biggest reason to tune into Raw this week is no doubt the continuation of McMahon’s Million Dollar Mania. The reports are all true: Mr. McMahon is giving away his own money. Just last week he gave away a cool $1 million, and he’s promised to do it all again this week. To get your share, all you have to do is register at WWE.com and tune in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I die of laughter if you can ever spell like that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    kanna river fish
    now go swim that way >_>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    What you gonna do, terrorize me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    i eat fish :@

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    :O

I don't watch Soccer but I want to see the World Cup, anyone know when it starts?

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    :O

I don't watch Soccer but I want to see the World Cup, anyone know when it starts?
    2010 .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    O Rly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    The 2010 FIFA World Cup will be the 19th FIFA World Cup, an international tournament for football, that is scheduled to take place between 11 June and 11 July 2010 in South Africa. It will be the first time that the tournament has been hosted by a nation in the Confederation of African Football, leaving the Oceania Football Confederation as the only FIFA Confederation never to have hosted the event.
    Contents

Africa was chosen as the host for the 2010 World Cup as part of a new policy to rotate the event between football confederations (This policy was later abandoned in October 2007). Five African nations placed bids to host the 2010 World Cup:

* Flag of Egypt Egypt
    * Flag of Libya Libya / Flag of Tunisia Tunisia (co-hosting)
    * Flag of Morocco Morocco
    * Flag of South Africa South Africa

Following the decision of the FIFA Executive Committee not to allow co-hosted tournaments, Tunisia withdrew from the bidding process. The committee also decided not to consider Libya's solo bid as it no longer met all the stipulations laid down in the official List of Requirements.

After one round of voting, the winning bid was announced by FIFA president Sepp Blatter at a media conference on 15 May 2004 in Zurich. South Africa was awarded the rights to host the tournament, defeating Morocco and Egypt.[1]

Results:

1. Flag of South Africa South Africa, 14 votes
    2. Flag of Morocco Morocco, 10 votes
    3. Flag of Egypt Egypt, 0 votes

Flag of Tunisia Tunisia withdrew on 8 May 2004 after joint bidding was not allowed

Flag of Libya Libya bid was rejected: bid did not meet the list of requirements and joint bidding was not allowed
    As the host nation, South Africa qualifies automatically. However, South Africa is the first host since 1934 to participate in World Cup qualifiers. This is because the CAF qualifiers will also serve as the qualifying tournament for the 2010 African Cup of Nations, for which South Africa must qualify separately. Since 2002 the defending champions no longer qualify automatically.

The preliminary draw for the 2010 World Cup was held in Durban, South Africa, on 25 November 2007.

The Final draw for the 2010 FIFA World Cup will be staged in Cape Town, South Africa, in December 2009 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gourav2122 View Post
    The 2010 FIFA World Cup will be the 19th FIFA World Cup, an international tournament for football, that is scheduled to take place between 11 June and 11 July 2010 in South Africa. It will be the first time that the tournament has been hosted by a nation in the Confederation of African Football, leaving the Oceania Football Confederation as the only FIFA Confederation never to have hosted the event.
    Contents

Africa was chosen as the host for the 2010 World Cup as part of a new policy to rotate the event between football confederations (This policy was later abandoned in October 2007). Five African nations placed bids to host the 2010 World Cup:

* Flag of Egypt Egypt
    * Flag of Libya Libya / Flag of Tunisia Tunisia (co-hosting)
    * Flag of Morocco Morocco
    * Flag of South Africa South Africa

Following the decision of the FIFA Executive Committee not to allow co-hosted tournaments, Tunisia withdrew from the bidding process. The committee also decided not to consider Libya's solo bid as it no longer met all the stipulations laid down in the official List of Requirements.

After one round of voting, the winning bid was announced by FIFA president Sepp Blatter at a media conference on 15 May 2004 in Zurich. South Africa was awarded the rights to host the tournament, defeating Morocco and Egypt.[1]

Results:

1. Flag of South Africa South Africa, 14 votes
    2. Flag of Morocco Morocco, 10 votes
    3. Flag of Egypt Egypt, 0 votes

Flag of Tunisia Tunisia withdrew on 8 May 2004 after joint bidding was not allowed

Flag of Libya Libya bid was rejected: bid did not meet the list of requirements and joint bidding was not allowed
    As the host nation, South Africa qualifies automatically. However, South Africa is the first host since 1934 to participate in World Cup qualifiers. This is because the CAF qualifiers will also serve as the qualifying tournament for the 2010 African Cup of Nations, for which South Africa must qualify separately. Since 2002 the defending champions no longer qualify automatically.

The preliminary draw for the 2010 World Cup was held in Durban, South Africa, on 25 November 2007.

The Final draw for the 2010 FIFA World Cup will be staged in Cape Town, South Africa, in December 2009 at the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
    Tisk Tisk...u don't know yet if South Africa wil be ready in time. If they are not. it will be held in Portugal =). And wtf with all the pointless posts about fish and some shit like that!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    trolls
    but didn't work

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mexiforce View Post
    Personally, I don't care who wins. I'm just posting here with nothing useful to piss you off because there's nothing you can do about it.
    >_< U PISSED ME OFF!!!! lmfao, jk....i knew a mod would do that, just didnt think it would be a secret police of mpgh...=P

Your fucking basment screwing you mother. Now. GTFO OFF MY PROFILE YOU FUC
    Thanks
    Netherland wins, Period.

3-0
    4-1

We pwn.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast