Thanks

modern warfare 2 mods-hacks-patches?

I am confused about some of this mod stuff, I have been lookin for 2 days now for different kinds of mods for Modern Warfare 2 i want to play with my friends on spit-screen, now that I have found the mods I want I am trying to figure out how to get them working on my ps3.

mods:
    gun game
    one in the chamber

I am starting to see that a jailbreak is required and I am not to enthused about doing this to my system seeing I do not have the money to buy another to play online leight with.

I have found a mod that only requires you to hex edit the multilayer save file but that only unlocks everything and that is not really what i wanna do. so if anyone can clear this up for me and give me a nice walk through.

thanks for your time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    No, they probably meant to install custom firmware, not buy the tools to actually jailbreak it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
    No, they probably meant to install custom firmware, not buy the tools to actually jailbreak it.
    doesnt installing the custom firmware pretty much ""hack"" your ps3? if you would please go into some detail on this.