Thread: Perm. Weapons

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Perm. Weapons

I lied.. oh yes. I been diagnosed with Hypoglycemia and I wanted people to LEAVE ME ALONE. For a while, I think I fooled a bit you blokes. I just didn't want people to keep pestering me over and over.

Anyways, I decided to make a thread for you guys since I know a lot of you bastards missed me.
    Anyways, this is a wonderful little guide about Perm weapons.

Now! I figured that that a perm. weapon isn't actually perm. It actually STILL have a timer going down. The number of days to have the item perm for any weapons is: 3650 days. Now if you're going to count that in YEARS the years is total of: 10, because the number is 9.993 years, which is rounded off to 10. So, you never bought a weapon to keep forever.. noo you only got it for 10 fucking years.

Another amazing part about this system that is also working for GP weapons AND ITEMS. Now, if you're buying a weapon you have to buy the 90 days weapon 40.5 TIMES. That's buying the 90 days weapon over 45 times to get it to be around 10 years or so.

What's also fucking brilliant that as the timer goes down, you'll LOSE that option as a perm. That's right, as soon as the timer reach to a certain point, it'll not be a perm. weapon anymore.

So there my little fun fact for you guys. I am like a happy puppy, I got better and I am back to do more videos and shit for you guys.

Now before I end this quick little thing, I want to tell (Jab) or whoever did banned me.

You banned me for six days damn it, I don't recalled six being in the NO FLAMING RULE, it's five. Jesus.. overkill much.

I love you all! :3
    Last edited by Mouzie; 03-08-2011 at 10:00 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mouzie For This Useful Post:

Moto (03-09-2011),WOLFPACK X69X (03-08-2011)