Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

[Rules][Guidelines][Complaints]

Complaints:

Recently , Spending more time outside of this section, I have been coming across a lot of development threads, in a continuous attempt to build this section I have suggested that these members create a thread in the respective programming section & request help.

Here are some of the responses.

C++ help in Programming Section takes too long for answers
    NextGen1 I went there looking for help and all i got was abuse
    & a few others, similar to the second one.

No one can force you to help anyone, but if your not going to help, then there is no reason to put somebody down & abuse them, not everyone is @ "Your Level" , that's why they need help in the first place.

So please, if you want to build the section then do not reply if you are just going to flame someone.

Originally Posted by Lolland:

1. Keep it somewhat Programming related.
    -Things like programming jokes, videos, and off-topic programming articles should be put here.
    -Things like "I did ____ today" should be kept to the General section. Some may be allowed if they are programming related.

2. Stay clean.
    -Flaming, trolling, and raging should be left out of this section.
    -Excessive flaming/trolling/raging = ban. Stay outta trouble, kids!

3. Use tags!
    -Show your viewers what you're posting! Use tags like [Video], [Joke], [Article], and [Discussion]!

4. Keep away from code.
    -Code should be left to their respective forums, this is more of a discussion forum.

5. Be nice!
    -Be a nice member, and have fun with the section!

The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

-Away Alt (03-21-2011),ghostdrum (06-26-2012),Void (03-10-2011),whit (03-10-2011)