Thanks

I'm making a SF wallhack...

Yeah, this isn't the wrong section because I haven't finished yet. I already made one before, and I have the keys needed to activate it hooked to keys that are patched now. I also need to hook the D3D to something else once the game starts. I know how to do most of this, but I fucking forgot how to create it as a DLL. Yes, I have C++. Also, I just need to be guided through correctly editing my code. Anyone wanting to help, PM me here, or my MSN is meateaterr@hotmail.com. Pictures of what it was before it got patched:

Sorry for the quality. They were resized and saved as a JPG once before, then I tried fixing them by saving as a PNG. Didn't work...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I was going to do the same thing last month, but when I injected the dll I found they did an MD5 check sum on d3d8.dll or d3d9.dll or whatever the fuck there using. So seeing as Nprotect isn't that hard to hack, apparently. I was like hokay lets hook the nProtect, then I opened it and it was packed with some themidia shit, and I was too fucking lazzy to unpack it.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    So even if I rehook the keys it will not work until I stop nProtect from doing an MD5 check sum? I think that's why I must rehook D3D to something different once the game starts.

Your fucking basment screwing you mother. Now. GTFO OFF MY PROFILE YOU FUC
    Thanks
    What game is this, SF doesnt ring a bell sorry..

And btw, You could also posts this in general hacking, instead of general forum...?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by seemliss View Post
    So even if I rehook the keys it will not work until I stop nProtect from doing an MD5 check sum? I think that's why I must rehook D3D to something different once the game starts.
    You know what hooking is right? It still writes to the applications physical memory. It jumps to your function before executing the hooked address. So =/ what you mean to say is if I hook it, then unhook it, will it work, the answer is no. Because then there will be no implemented hack, or detour.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    No, what I'm saying is when I hooked it before, the keys I used were F5 and F6. I am recoding it so it hooks to numpad 5 and numpad 6. That part is easy, but I can't remember what to do with the D3D part. I know I have to hook it differently now, but I have to have it hook after the game is started.

Your fucking basment screwing you mother. Now. GTFO OFF MY PROFILE YOU FUC
    Thanks
    Still, answer me, You can't just ignore me ;_;

Thanks
    Soldier Front.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    No, what I'm saying is when I hooked it before, the keys I used were F5 and F6. I am recoding it so it hooks to numpad 5 and numpad 6. That part is easy, but I can't remember what to do with the D3D part. I know I have to hook it differently now, but I have to have it hook after the game is started.
    That my young sir is not called "hooking". More of recording key presses. Hooking is where you basically steal a function within another application.

Secondly, find the main() function of the D3D hook, and on DLL Injection start a thread and using getch() or getAsyncKeyState() record key inputs. BTW implement a 10 millisecond sleep, or you'll lagg like fuck.

Thanks
    Jetamay, you just want to help when I get home? We can make it together and possibly sell it. Some guy is seling a wallhack +1 update for 50$. We could easily get away with something .

Thanks
    Nprotect is actually one of the hardest anti hacking app's out there. Look at maplestory for instance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Jetamay, you just want to help when I get home? We can make it together and possibly sell it. Some guy is seling a wallhack +1 update for 50$. We could easily get away with something .
    Sorry, I'm too busy for that kind pf thing. Wish you luck on it though.

Thanks
    old news remove post pls

Thanks
    Nice necro, and who the fuck are you to be going around and saying what to remove or not?

Cloud and thunder, storm and rain, I will summon these elements to bring you the most intense pain.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Is it ready or not, I play sf but I like to do wh xD(when itsdone, you want to send it/make it public or not?)