Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Amazing analogy I have to say (if that's the right word for it). Thats why the whites are the ones hated the most by every other race. They seem to think they own the world. They don't. A black man does. Barack Obama owns the world. Anything he does can change it in a snap. They blame him for everything bush fucked up. Sorry that he's trying to help the whole damn world. Not like the education system is going to allow black students much of anything. Obama was lucky he lived in a good area with a good school.
    K, generalization and racisim is going to turn this into a flame war, so take a step back.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Well nigga derives from ******; I don't see how it could be any better :/ That's subjective though and also a never ending debate so there's no point getting into it.

And what Doc said is exactly what I'm getting at.
    That's like turning fat ass to thick. Thick is a somewhat positive thing that relates to fat ass. Guess what too. The trusted slaves watched over the others. They were the master for many. And when we were freed, the whites tried to abolish ******. Guess what. We rub that shit in their faces. Notice: you can't say nigga on the radio or on tv. I've heard ****** splattered everywhere. Shows who controls the media.

K, generalization and racisim is going to turn this into a flame war, so take a step back.
    That was my opinion of what almost every black man is thinking about this, or would if they read iversons post.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 03-12-2011 at 12:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I don't really see that as racism, it's more of just they want their children to date within their own race because of culture and what they've been born into. It's more of a tradition/culture thing rather than racism, imo.

/cba commenting on everyone elses shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    That's like turning fat ass to thick. Thick is a somewhat positive thing that relates to fat ass. Guess what too. The trusted slaves watched over the others. They were the master for many. And when we were freed, the whites tried to abolish ******. Guess what. We rub that shit in their faces. Notice: you can't say nigga on the radio or on tv. I've heard ****** splattered everywhere. Shows who controls the media.

That was my opinion of what almost every black man is thinking about this, or would if they read iversons post.
    It's more like turning fat to fatty :/

Okay, using words they "their" and "we" are grouping people by race and can offend that particular group and will thus transform this thread into a flamewar, so calm down and state what you want. IMHO though I haven't seen anything logical conveyed from this post. If there is it's not stated in a clear manner. :/ So I'm not quite sure how you want me to respond.

I don't really see that as racism, it's more of just they want their children to date within their own race because of culture and what they've been born into. It's more of a tradition/culture thing rather than racism, imo.
    That's practically the definition of racisim, or prejudicim at least.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 03-12-2011 at 12:07 AM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Haze View Post

/cba commenting on everyone elses shit.
    In a way yes, but technically it is racist because you're basically saying this race and this race and this race can't have any of my family members. Racism is prejudicing someone by their race. Their beliefs are that no other race will be good for the people in their race.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Because there is ignorance, different points of views, the type of upbringing, underexposure of different cultures. Usually when someone of an ethnic minority does something wrong then the entire culture gets blamed for it. This happens all the time and it makes it worse.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    It's ridiculous how much the n word is thrown in here like a ragdoll. Sad though. We got a black prez. There's more black people than white people in the USA. People have the nerve to call me something so low down dirty as that? Society is going to shIt.
    Theres more black people than white in the US? Are you fucking stupid?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It's more like turning fat to fatty :/

Okay, using words they "their" and "we" are grouping people by race and can offend that particular group and will thus transform this thread into a flamewar, so calm down and state what you want. IMHO though I haven't see anything logical conveyed from this post If there is it's not stated in a clear manner. :/ So I'm not quite sure how you want me to respond.

That's practically the definition of racisim, or prejudicim at least.
    . So far it's been said that schools put minorities down. It's been said that there isna difference between nigga and ******. It's been said that ever saying ****** is offensive. I even gave an example.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    THANKS FOR NOT TURNING THIS INTO A FLAMEWAR OBAMA

TY VERY MUCH.

. So far it's been said that schools put minorities down. It's been said that there isna difference between nigga and ******. It's been said that ever saying ****** is offensive. I even gave an example.

Justification is key. Miliam, I totally understand your perspective and you're entitled to it. Thanks for sharing your perspectives
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 03-12-2011 at 12:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    no need to flame.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Since when was this a flame thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    ihonestly think its a religion thing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I understand it is racism, i just don't really see it that way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I love it how you dumb fucks are equating words with no historical significance or background to the word ******. The word is more than its dictionary definition, it was used to degrade a specific race for over 400 years. What don't you get

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by KidEpiDemiK View Post
    ihonestly think its a religion thing
    That's something that goes along with racism. Judging by a religion. Not as popular, but it exists.

I love it how you dumb fucks are equating words with no historical significance or background to the word ******. The word is more than its dictionary definition, it was used to degrade a specific race for over 400 years. What don't you get
    NOTE: This is not the opinion of all blacks. He's just flaming.
    Last edited by J Miliam; 03-12-2011 at 12:11 AM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast