Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Some of you can get really dumb at times...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by a_z_king View Post
    Muslims never liked hitler, For ur info Hitler's project was to eliminate all the religions he thought Christians and Muslims r slaves religions, and proof me that the people in this pic r Muslims? Maybe there the ppl who hide under word "islam" to Do terrorism stuff, True islam Know that terrorism is Forbidden and this is the thing that the world dont want to understand

Trust me, read Quran and u will see other face of islam
    I'll wipe my ass with the Quran,
    and piss on the Haddith.

UMAD MOTHERBITCH?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ muslims make more death threats than any other religion atm lulz.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/Sig1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    And what do you want to reach by that? Create more hate? Create more unnecessary wars?

You seem to be mad since you are the one who is insulting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    That's a pretty fail table .. islam gave women much rights that she didn't have , also there is democratic , cause mohamed did ask his soldiers if they should fight or stay..

Get yo facts right kid..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sнαdeчz View Post
    That's a pretty fail table .. islam gave women much rights that she didn't have , also there is democratic , cause mohamed did ask his soldiers if they should fight or stay..

Get yo facts right kid..
    Uhm no, there is not democracy. And no, womens rights are still not there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    lol, the prophets wife could work and stuff :P, empire, u still think the government system in middle east is actually islamic, its just by name you know.

like so many people call themselves christians, but do they actually follow their religion... nup :P

what can i say

Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf

I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    lol, the prophets wife could work and stuff :P, empire, u still think the government system in middle east is actually islamic, its just by name you know.

like so many people call themselves christians, but do they actually follow their religion... nup :P
    I find it funny how every time something comes up you disown it. Sadly the Part where most of the Islamic population lives, sucks. And i don't mean "hey its lower class" or something like that, i mean "hey we have laws that punish the victims of crimes."

Your right on the "following" their religion, but let me ask you this

If you have an area that 90% of the muslim population lives, it has a reaaaaally bad government, it has horrible shit going on all the time, and people are unproductive as an economy:

Why do you think Islam is not involved?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    This is Useless Thread,

u cant discuss 2 pictures were made by 9y/o kid

Read Books(Real Books)
    Then discuss
    It takes skill to build an empire. It takes an idiot to maintain it.
    [IMG]https://i1191.photobucke*****m/albums/z466/EvlMaster/audi-r8-v12-tdi-le-mans-concept-4-1.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by -SuperMan- View Post
    This is Useless Thread,

u cant discuss 2 pictures were made by 9y/o kid

Read Books(Real Books)
    Then discuss
    Well the first one is actually true. Although just in those areas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wow, glad to see even while I'm gone, 5year olds whom legos have been confiscated from are still posting up shit, in which they know no logic off. Nice one cat for looking like a dick. - Btw all the "No's" I an change to "Yes" using verses from the very book you hate. Yes the quran.

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I find it funny how every time something comes up you disown it. Sadly the Part where most of the Islamic population lives, sucks. And i don't mean "hey its lower class" or something like that, i mean "hey we have laws that punish the victims of crimes."

Your right on the "following" their religion, but let me ask you this

If you have an area that 90% of the muslim population lives, it has a reaaaaally bad government, it has horrible shit going on all the time, and people are unproductive as an economy:

Why do you think Islam is not involved?
    Let me reply, whats the main issue in the middle east right now? The interference by the USA, UN and the Zionist. You think Muslims like being in the situation where Zionist Americans put there big noses in every time? No.

What happened to "Live and let live" USA Army found a gold mine estimated to be worth over a trillion in the long term, though the UN have it under the control. Guess where its found? Afghanistan. You think the taliban won't fight you off THERE gold?

-Let me ask you a question now.

North korea, full of Nukes.
    Afghanistan - Trillion dollar mine.

North korea have connections with the middle east, you think once the taliban have collected there gold they won't buy nukes from north korea?

What do you think is there complete objective after they receive nukes? Let me tell you America will play history.
    Last edited by Para DICE; 04-20-2011 at 03:37 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Para DICE View Post
    Wow, glad to see even while I'm gone, 5year olds whom legos have been confiscated from are still posting up shit, in which they know no logic off. Nice one cat for looking like a dick. - Btw all the "No's" I an change to "Yes" using verses from the very book you hate. Yes the quran.

Let me reply, whats the main issue in the middle east right now? The interference by the USA, UN and the Zionist. You think Muslims like being in the situation where Zionist Americans put there big noses in every time? No.

What happened to "Live and let live" USA Army found a gold mine estimated to be worth over a trillion in the long term, though the UN have it under the control. Guess where its found? Afghanistan. You think the taliban won't fight you off THERE gold?

North korea have connections with the middle east, you think once the taliban have collected there gold they won't buy nukes from north korea?

What do you think is there complete objective after they receive nukes? Let me tell you America will play history.
    I agree with this. It's the Jews! Americans, Muslims, Black people, we can all unite and blame the jews!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'm pretty sure Libyan rebels asked for help mr hurr derp

also give me proof as to where I said I hate the quran

>Implying nukes can be launched off hand held rocket launchers.
    Last edited by CaT-; 04-20-2011 at 11:28 AM.
    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

Thanks
    Whoever believes in a god is fking stupid .

and i liek Nazism the most .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Long time no see!

So you're still stupid huh?

sadface.jpg

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast