Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

*The Big War Rock Leveling Guide*

Hello Community

in this Guide i will present you the different kind´s of leveling in the Game War Rock.
    Please don´t spam , if you are thankfull press the Thanks Button on the right bottom.

This Guide contains:

1. Power-Leveling
    2. AFK-Leveling
    3. KD-Leveling
    4. Plane-Leveling

1. Power-Leveling

The Power-Levelig ist the most effective but risky method of Leveling Up. You have to kill a high number of Kills (mostly 300) in one Round.

Needed :

At least 2 Accounts with 2 PC´s (more are better)
    Premium to start the Map

Optional needed:

Supermaster,20/30 % EXP Up, Double Up
    a heavy Object

What you have to do:

First you log in with your 2-3 Accounts on a Server of your choose . Now you choose the Mode Urban Ops (UO) and make a room with a key. The GameSettings should be like this [MAP - Cloud Forest] [Kills - 300] [Time - 30 Min+]

Now you make the Teams ... if you have 3 Char´s take the one you want to level up and do it at the DEBARAN (Yellow) Site and the other Chars at the NIU (Green) site. Start the game, as soon as you are ingame the important part starts.

Normaly your Account get kicked after 3 minutes , to prevent this you take your heavy Object (a telefon or something else ) and put it on the ENTER button. Now the Chat should open and close, again and again. There are 2 positiv effects with this methode . First you won´t get kicked and second you spwan faster then normal because you press ENTER (you can combinate this with INSTANT SPANW from some hacks).
    Run to the Humwee m2 (the jeeps in Cloud Forest) drive to the base of the enemey (the green one). There are 2 Accounts and do nothing . Kill them with the Jeep . You get 7 Points for every kill with the JEEP . 7 points 300 kills that are 2100 points ---> 6200 exp with all exp up,.

Fazit

This Methode is good to level up fast and easy but the risk to get banned or deleveld is very high.

2. Afk Leveling

Info:

The AFK-Leveling ist the easiest kind of leveling up because you have to do nothing . Because of AFK-Leveling you could get banned / deleveld too.

Needed:
    1 Pc / Laptop + your Account
    a heavy Object
    a good DSL Connection.

Optional needed:

Ablauf :

Log in with your Char . Start a room im Mode Close Quater Combat (CqC). First choose the Mode Explosive and play 1-2 games (roundlimit doesent matter). When you come back to the Room don´t leave it. Set the Options like this [SpieldMode - FFA] [MAP-whatever] [Startfunktion - Autostart] [Ping - your choose].

Now wait, as soon as the first players arrived and press Ready a timer start´s and after 20 sec the game begins. As soon as your ingame you put the heavy object on the leer button (that with you jump) and your char starts jumping. In the next few seconds the enemy find and kills you .. after you respwan you have to jump , then you can go AFK .

The szenario ist now like this .. You spwan -> jump --> get killed --> respwan...
    after thegame you get exp enough althouh you only get killed. If the game ends the Autostart timer starts again and the game starts too.

Fazit:

This method is very good if you haven´t got so much time but you want to level fast but you only get DEATHS no KILLS your KD is going down. The Chance to get deleveld ist high too.

3 .KD-leveling

Info:

The KD-leveling is the allround methode for F2P player , at this you have to get many points in one Explosive Match with 9 Wins . This methode is often done in rooms with a key (PW) also mostly you use more then 2 PC´s.

Needed:
    2 PCs / Laptop (friends or your own no matter)
    a heavy Object.

Optional needed:
    Flashminen , M14 Landminen

Ablauf:

Log in with your chars and make a room im Mode Close quater Combat (CqC). Set the RoomSettings like this. [Map-your choose] [Spielmodus - Explosiv] [Wins - 9] [Ping -your choose].

Now come in with your chars . On the Pc where you don`t sit and play you put the heavy object on the LEER button the char starts jumping. Now run with your main acc to the jumping char and kill it. (TELEPORT saves time) . You can also use the M14 Landmine or Flashmines here .. just through it under the jumping char. With some experince a round takes only 3 min.

The szenario is now lik this : You start the game , both chars spwan . One jumps and doenst get kicked. You run to it and kill it . after 9 rounds you win and get exp.

Fazit:

This Methode is easy fast and aviable every time and you get a lot of EXP but the gameplay turns boring after a time. you also have to restart the game all 9 rounds or press /ar for AutoReady and wait 20 sec.
    This Methode is relative safe.

4. Plane Leveling

Info:
    Plane leveling is the kind of leveling where you can earn much EXP , but you need a bit Skill to fly with Planes or Helicopters.

Needed:

1 Account
    The first Plane you can get.

Optional needed:
    Topgun Item

Ablauf:

Log in , choose the Mode Battel Group , search for a Map where Planes are . These are [ENGRENE] [CONTURAS] [CRATER].

after you spwaned search for the next plane.
    There are different sorts of planes.

1. The hunters like the Rafale ,that are build for Speed and agility to hunt other planes.
    2. The bomber likte the engrene bomber that tookes heavy Anti Tank missels within
    3. The Allrounder like the F15 Bomber of Counturas that take Anti-Air and Anti-Ground ammo within.

You flie over the Spwanpoints of your enemy and bomb them .(search - flyover - right mouse button) . The bombs makes lots of damage in a big radius so you can kill 2-5 enemeys with one shot.

Fazit:

This methode ist good and gives lot of EXP but you need much skill to fly well . But if you got talent you can make games with a KD like 150 to 10.

----------------------------------------------------------

This Tutorial was made by BlackLegend™

Copyrights by BlackLegend™
    Last edited by BlackLegend™; 03-14-2011 at 11:33 AM.
    What hapens when you never scan your computer for viruses.Exactly this.

150 viruses and only 8.1% scaned!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlackLegend™ For This Useful Post:

dutchown3g (03-15-2011),Leaf (03-14-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Good tut , but please change the german things, and add credits if not your own.
    Ex-

Previous Names: Leaf, Acinonyx, Fawkes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Nice info
    This is most likely his. He does have his own site...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You forgot the best leveling methode, I will post it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLegend™ View Post
    Hello Community

in this Guide i will present you the different kind´s of leveling in the Game War Rock.
    Please don´t spam , if you are thankfull press the Thanks Button on the right bottom.

This Guide contains:

1. Power-Leveling
    2. AFK-Leveling
    3. KD-Leveling
    4. Plane-Leveling

1. Power-Leveling

The Power-Levelig ist the most effective but risky method of Leveling Up. You have to kill a high number of Kills (mostly 300) in one Round.

Needed :

At least 2 Accounts with 2 PC´s (more are better)
    Premium to start the Map

Optional needed:

a heavy Object

What you have to do:

First you log in with your 2-3 Accounts on a Server of your choose . Now you choose the Mode Urban Ops (UO) and make a room with a key. The GameSettings should be like this [MAP - Cloud Forest] [Kills - 300] [Time - 30 Min+]

Now you make the Teams ... if you have 3 Char´s take the one you want to level up and do it at the DEBARAN (Yellow) Site and the other Chars at the NIU (Green) site. Start the game, as soon as you are ingame the important part starts.

Normaly your Account get kicked after 3 minutes , to prevent this you take your heavy Object (a telefon or something else ) and put it on the ENTER button. Now the Chat should open and close, again and again. There are 2 positiv effects with this methode . First you won´t get kicked and second you spwan faster then normal because you press ENTER (you can combinate this with INSTANT SPANW from some hacks).
    Run to the Humwee m2 (the jeeps in Cloud Forest) drive to the base of the enemey (the green one). There are 2 Accounts and do nothing . Kill them with the Jeep . You get 7 Points for every kill with the JEEP . 7 points 300 kills that are 2100 points ---> 6200 exp with all exp up,.

Fazit

This Methode is good to level up fast and easy but the risk to get banned or deleveld is very high.

2. Afk Leveling

Info:

The AFK-Leveling ist the easiest kind of leveling up because you have to do nothing . Because of AFK-Leveling you could get banned / deleveld too.

Needed:
    1 Pc / Laptop + your Account
    a heavy Object
    a good DSL Connection.

Optional needed:

Ablauf :

Log in with your Char . Start a room im Mode Close Quater Combat (CqC). First choose the Mode Explosive and play 1-2 games (roundlimit doesent matter). When you come back to the Room don´t leave it. Set the Options like this [SpieldMode - FFA] [MAP-whatever] [Startfunktion - Autostart] [Ping - your choose].

Now wait, as soon as the first players arrived and press Ready a timer start´s and after 20 sec the game begins. As soon as your ingame you put the heavy object on the leer button (that with you jump) and your char starts jumping. In the next few seconds the enemy find and kills you .. after you respwan you have to jump , then you can go AFK .

The szenario ist now like this .. You spwan -> jump --> get killed --> respwan...
    after thegame you get exp enough althouh you only get killed. If the game ends the Autostart timer starts again and the game starts too.

Fazit:

This method is very good if you haven´t got so much time but you want to level fast but you only get DEATHS no KILLS your KD is going down. The Chance to get deleveld ist high too.

3 .KD-leveling

Info:

The KD-leveling is the allround methode for F2P player , at this you have to get many points in one Explosive Match with 9 Wins . This methode is often done in rooms with a key (PW) also mostly you use more then 2 PC´s.

Needed:
    2 PCs / Laptop (friends or your own no matter)
    a heavy Object.

Optional needed:
    Flashminen , M14 Landminen

Ablauf:

Log in with your chars and make a room im Mode Close quater Combat (CqC). Set the RoomSettings like this. [Map-your choose] [Spielmodus - Explosiv] [Wins - 9] [Ping -your choose].

Now come in with your chars . On the Pc where you don`t sit and play you put the heavy object on the LEER button the char starts jumping. Now run with your main acc to the jumping char and kill it. (TELEPORT saves time) . You can also use the M14 Landmine or Flashmines here .. just through it under the jumping char. With some experince a round takes only 3 min.

The szenario is now lik this : You start the game , both chars spwan . One jumps and doenst get kicked. You run to it and kill it . after 9 rounds you win and get exp.

Fazit:

This Methode is easy fast and aviable every time and you get a lot of EXP but the gameplay turns boring after a time. you also have to restart the game all 9 rounds or press /ar for AutoReady and wait 20 sec.
    This Methode is relative safe.

4. Plane Leveling

Info:
    Plane leveling is the kind of leveling where you can earn much EXP , but you need a bit Skill to fly with Planes or Helicopters.

Needed:

1 Account
    The first Plane you can get.

Optional needed:
    Topgun Item

Ablauf:

Log in , choose the Mode Battel Group , search for a Map where Planes are . These are [ENGRENE] [CONTURAS] [CRATER].

after you spwaned search for the next plane.
    There are different sorts of planes.

1. The hunters like the Rafale ,that are build for Speed and agility to hunt other planes.
    2. The bomber likte the engrene bomber that tookes heavy Anti Tank missels within
    3. The Allrounder like the F15 Bomber of Counturas that take Anti-Air and Anti-Ground ammo within.

You flie over the Spwanpoints of your enemy and bomb them .(search - flyover - right mouse button) . The bombs makes lots of damage in a big radius so you can kill 2-5 enemeys with one shot.

Fazit:

This methode ist good and gives lot of EXP but you need much skill to fly well . But if you got talent you can make games with a KD like 150 to 10.

----------------------------------------------------------

This Tutorial was made by BlackLegend™

Copyrights by BlackLegend™
    Why is it ive seen this tutorial on a german website, hmmmm i think someone is leeching and taking credit
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    Durges is legit, you are bullshit

Above you and getting ready to jump on you
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    k nice going to try now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by durges1012 View Post
    Why is it ive seen this tutorial on a german website, hmmmm i think someone is leeching and taking credit
    You seen it cause i posted it!
    What hapens when you never scan your computer for viruses.Exactly this.

150 viruses and only 8.1% scaned!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @blacklegend™
    Nice joke , ha!ha!ha!
    also i think i will get soon two pc's and i gonna do it from wrjp , there i can do every map
    NO PREMIUM in wrjp , in wr internation need premium for premium maps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Good job, thanks for sharing. Post it next time in Tutorials section ...
    [IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

Former Middleman
    07-07-2011 - 09-13-2011

[IMG]https://i1171.photobucke*****m/albums/r543/Ferzato/separator.png[/IMG]

MSN: mpgh.flash@msn.com

“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
    - Eminem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLegend™ View Post
    You seen it cause i posted it!
    OF COURSE YOU DID! Then what website did i see it on a year ago hmmm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Minivan Man View Post
    Durges is legit, you are bullshit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quit fighting here, if someone has a link to the other site where this was posted you can PM me or send me a message on messenger / Skype and I'll make sure everything will get sorted out. Otherwise: keep the flaming to a minimum, please

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

salient (03-19-2011)