Thread: playing

Thanks

playing

so who's all playing ? .. i find this game fun, though all the snipers get mad annoying... dosent have the same feel as cod which is nice for a change....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    I'm playing it. Although the game is already filled with hackers and glitchers. I just wish that there was a game that was literally unhackable for once, like Vac on roids. Insta-ban. The game however is a lot more fun than Black Ops. The more the CoD series goes the more it seems to fail. The only thing that I would have liked to see is more maps and weapons, and maybe a demolition or CTF gametype. Still, the gameplay itself is fun.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperJJS13 View Post
    I'm playing it. Although the game is already filled with hackers and glitchers. I just wish that there was a game that was literally unhackable for once, like Vac on roids. Insta-ban. The game however is a lot more fun than Black Ops. The more the CoD series goes the more it seems to fail. The only thing that I would have liked to see is more maps and weapons, and maybe a demolition or CTF gametype. Still, the gameplay itself is fun.
    hmm, i hacent noticed any hackers... nor have i found hacks 0.o ? unless ur talking aBout the p2p hacks,

Thanks
    Just bought it add me on steam | Link in Siggy

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I do love how it is completely different than COD or BF but the sniping REALLY needs to be nerfed and the servers are completely bugged: you play 1 game of TDM then it automatically resets to Ground Control forever until the admin resets the gametype which lasts exactly 1 map, the player mechanic is also bugged, if you sight in, then try to press run your player will stick to the ground until you sight/unsight again and then jump, then you can run.

the sniping would be balanced if they followed a COD style which induces mad sway into the crosshairs until you "hold breath" then it stablizes
    Last edited by Birdshit; 03-19-2011 at 12:04 AM.

Thanks
    I've been playing it since yesterday and i must agree that its way more fun then CoD, sniping is OP and i actually met the same hacker twice yesterday, think his name was Bumble something, had speedhack and whatnot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    yeah theres a hack out there somewhere that has all kinds of features like godmode, speedhack, unlimited ammo, unstoppable bullets (penetrates entire mountains) and the guy I saw using it was named badkiller100

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdshit View Post
    I do love how it is completely different than COD or BF but the sniping REALLY needs to be nerfed and the servers are completely bugged: you play 1 game of TDM then it automatically resets to Ground Control forever until the admin resets the gametype which lasts exactly 1 map, the player mechanic is also bugged, if you sight in, then try to press run your player will stick to the ground until you sight/unsight again and then jump, then you can run.

the sniping would be balanced if they followed a COD style which induces mad sway into the crosshairs until you "hold breath" then it stablizes
    it only did that kuz you joind a TDM (GC) server lol... make sure to keep looking at the type of match B4 you join .. n i wish some one here at MPGH would come up with an exsternal ESp like in mw2 and B.O .... would help ageinst the hackers .... they dont Bother me all that bad in game now.. But it would Be nice to have an endge on them aswell

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Might download later, still looks like a CoD knock off, hopefully its decent.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Might download later, still looks like a CoD knock off, hopefully its decent.
    i would recomend it ... its a prity good game. and it dosent feel like CoD at all imo ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    just dont join the official servers becuase thats the place where all the hackers are

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtimer View Post
    just dont join the official servers becuase thats the place where all the hackers are
    kinda hard not to join those servers... there alwse the ones with only a few slots left. n it gets boring playing with only a few people... maps are so huge