Thanks

Custom Vindictus Trainer

Hello people of MPGH This is my first post on this site (and that's because I am an independent person and I like to solve things myself.)

I read other threads on how to edit this trainer and I did not get far, I have tried to edit it in alot of ways, And all I could find is the manifest, icon, and version.
    I opened the Vindictus Trainer.exe in notepad and Somewhere in there has the things about the button names and commands, however when you edit it and save it the .exe will not run and I get a windows error.
    So how do I make it so it does run?
    I even tried to open it in HxD (a hex editor) and made the same changes but deleted/added some spaces at the end, so it will be the same offset as it was untouched.
    Another thing, when I was looking at the exe in notepad I noticed that it said something like "C:\Users\Shawn\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\VindictusTrainer\obj\x86\Debug\Vindi ctusTrainer.pdb" and that must mean that the trainer was made in Visual Studio 2010. So I opened the file in visual studio 2010 and it gave me the same as everything else Icon,Manifest,version. So that doesn't help me.
    If only Shawn would release his Visual Studio 2010 project file so we can edit it ourselfs if we want.

Well I guess beggars can't be choosers :/ anyone guess what that's from =D

Thank you for reading this post for help ^_^

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IPROPHETI For This Useful Post:

tkdals1273 (06-12-2011)

Thanks
    Google for Reflector. It's a Red Gate product, and if you hurry I think you can still get a free copy of the basic version.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by UlRRvtk7 View Post
    Google for Reflector. It's a Red Gate product, and if you hurry I think you can still get a free copy of the basic version.
    Hey thanks for the reply, well I can't get the free version but I can get a trial...or a cracked version but that's bad ^_^

And also I can't download it atm I'm typing this on my iPhone Internet is out.

Anybody from Hawaii and has road runner? If you are/do then can you tell me if your Internet is slow or not working? Thx

Thanks
    There are other .NET decompilers, some free and/or open source. Reflector just happens to be the one I'm familiar with. Google for Reflector alternatives and try your luck.

Thanks
    use AutoIt. here is a good script someone made to use with helldemon's console (not the trainer)
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ml#post3543343
    you can add commands into the file, remove em, etc. then just run the script, it starts a GUI kind of thing and you ctrl-click(select) which commands you want. you can press F9 to send them while ur in game.
    Last edited by blazeddd; 03-19-2011 at 05:54 PM.